NECA-The Karate Kid (1984)-8” Clothed Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironman69

Freaked Out
Reaction score
782CD3A7-38F9-4761-8A44-61ECACCBE38F.jpeg

617E35D8-9C33-490F-A25E-17454473A1B5.jpeg

sweet!!

Great time to be bringing these out with Cobra Kai being such a hit.

We need lot's of cobra kai...Bring on Kreese, Silver, Barnes :lol

Really wish Blitzway did this license in 1/6 (can't imagine why they'd go with School of Rock over Karate Kid), but I'll take what I can get. With a repaint Johnny and Daniel will look ok so I'll pick both up as well as the Halloween Johnny. Miyagi's outfit is pretty horrible.

Yeah I really really wish this was hot toys or something. If they get a Tommy I might just go nuts (Get him a body bag, yeah!!!!)

Really wish Blitzway did this license in 1/6 (can't imagine why they'd go with School of Rock over Karate Kid), but I'll take what I can get. With a repaint Johnny and Daniel will look ok so I'll pick both up as well as the Halloween Johnny. Miyagi's outfit is pretty horrible.

:goodpost: Karate Kid would have been a huge hit for Blitzway. Whoever is steering the ship over there has lost their mind.

Too bad these aren’t 1:6.

:lecture This is one license that'd get me excited about 1/6 again.

I wish they were sixth too. These would be grail figures for me

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Nice and now I can get these at Target when they come out :yess:

Hope they do all three films

Want Chosun, Terry Silver, Mike Barnes , Kumiko, etc :wink1:

The Johnny in the Cobra Kai gi is a must have. I love the new YouTube Red Series Cobra Kai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back