My collection Room aka The Majestic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool HT Pred collection. I also like the Detolfs under the stairs.

Thanks jkno! I feel really humbled, your collection was definitely one of the collections that inspired me to go into collecting. :eek:

Only word I van think of is class!!

Great room and great collection

Thanks gypsycatcha! :hi5:
Look forward to two pretty big additions soon! :D

106057.jpg

Good Job !!!!

Its been a really long time coming but I've finally moved into my own place! Its really small but quite cosy imo. I have two collections, the main one and the one you're about to see. I've had quite a few additions towards the main collection but haven't gotten the chance to take pics of that.

In the meanwhile, here's my humble collection of memorabilia. Please let me know what you think of it. (please be kind cause I know it ain't much at all. )

IMG_3897_zps03b1a1ea.jpg

IMG_3901_zpsb030f08d.jpg

Love the vhs pillows and human centipede pillows I got off horror decor.

IMG_3910_zpsdbd33b41.jpg

My mini home theater setup with gentle giant 3d yoda and watto bust

IMG_3912_zps2b584df6.jpg

Battle at black water art print

IMG_3916_zps2c266a24.jpg

My tiny media collection (The main one is stll with the main statue collection)

IMG_3920_zpse926b1bc.jpg

My Jabba the hutt collection

IMG_3923_zps3b18386e.jpg

IMG_3928_zps49f93754.jpg

My desktop setup

IMG_3930_zps8ecfb88b.jpg

Overall view of my tiny studio

IMG_3933_zps8915de29.jpg

IMG_3939_zps10569989.jpg

IMG_3943_zps3def6c7d.jpg

My light boxes:

IMG_3946_zps17f04ec2.jpg

IMG_3947_zps9ea1dfa6.jpg

My tiny hallway
IMG_3954_zps349dfe6e.jpg

My r2d2 rubbish bin

IMG_3959_zpse25b6e31.jpg

My new girl print

IMG_3963_zps227166d0.jpg

M alien and robocop funko

IMG_3965_zpse9f26b30.jpg

My man of steel print

IMG_3967_zps2c966435.jpg

Fantastic collection. LOL @ Human Centipede pillows.

Friendly suggestion - you may want to pull your couch away from you statues by a foot or so. It would be a shame if some dumbass plops down on the sofa and takes out a statue or two with their head.

WHOA! Another Excellent Excellent Update and Pic's my Friend Zombie, Very Impressive Posts

Very Great collection WOW!

Awww thanks guys! :D

Fantastic collection. LOL @ Human Centipede pillows.

Friendly suggestion - you may want to pull your couch away from you statues by a foot or so. It would be a shame if some dumbass plops down on the sofa and takes out a statue or two with their head.

Haha, love the pillows, I think they're unique as hell. And I did think about that, but it would feel too cramped and the tv is a little overwhelming for some of my visitors. Personally I'd want an even bigger tv. lol
Anyways most of my friends know how a lil ocd I can be so no one has ever just ploped down on my sofa. (I've tried doing that myself too, it's almost physically impossible to hit the statues because of the cushion) So it should be safe, but thanks for the concern! :D

You always had a way of transforming a compact area into a luxurious display of wonderment. Good to see some updates :rock

What city is that you have the pleasure of viewing?

Thanks man! I don't really like staying home that much, so I try my best to make it as livable as possible. haha. Oh and I'm in Melbourne, so that's the view that's facing Queen Victoria market.

My grail came in!!! I can't believe I finally own it, a super rare original japanese b1 size Godzilla vs Biollante poster from 1989!
My most expensive movie poster yet, so happy. Totally made my day. Plus the seller not only packed it beyond well, he gave extra free chirashis too! And one from a movie I'm super pumped for, 47 ronin!

20131104_154837_zps4ca87fbd.jpg

20131104_154633_zps0b618b12.jpg

20131104_155245_zpsbdb76640.jpg

Also received a personal sketch and autograph of one of my favourite directors Guilermo Del Toro!

20131104_154644_zps04b5d948.jpg

20131104_155546_zps3de35406.jpg

Sorry for the lousy pics, I only have my camera phone, it looks so much better in real life imo. I'm so in love with it!

how much did it cost???

About $160. I've prints that cost more but most of my movie posters, even the rare ones I've paid at most $95 but this poster was worth every cent. Are you a godzilla fan too?

Btw I saw your collection, absolutely amazing! I see you're from China, I can't wait to visit there one day. My girl friend's from China too!

Excellent Scores My Friend Zombie WOW! Impressive Post

Thanks my friend! I'm so freakin happy with the score. I keep looking back at it. lol

About $160. I've prints that cost more but most of my movie posters, even the rare ones I've paid at most $95 but this poster was worth every cent. Are you a godzilla fan too?

Btw I saw your collection, absolutely amazing! I see you're from China, I can't wait to visit there one day. My girl friend's from China too!

Thanks my friend! I'm so freakin happy with the score. I keep looking back at it. lol

and that's what a Score is suppose to do, keep you admiring it even after the New has worn off, a Prize that can be looked at over and over again and still make you Happy, it still does me and mine

Be Cool
Al

your collection is amazing man, i am also waiting for my grail, hope it arrives soon

your collection is amazing man, i am also waiting for my grail, hope it arrives soon

Thanks man!! What's the grail you're waiting for? :)

Where the hell has this thread been hiding?
Beautiful collection and setup :clap

Thanks for sharing.
Lol thanks man. Do check out pics of my main collection too. There might be something you like there too. :)

Congrats on the poster!
Looks super cool :)

Thanks man. I'm still in awe of it. Lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

and that's what a Score is suppose to do, keep you admiring it even after the New has worn off, a Prize that can be looked at over and over again and still make you Happy, it still does me and mine

Be Cool
Al

I couldnt agree more!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Back