Sideshow DC Batman vs Superman Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From FB
e7b894fa0ac24b47becfb3978c2c90c9.png

What's with the elongated chin on this and PF Superman? And why, oh why couldn't the PF Batman have looked like this?

My only thought after seeing that preview is why couldnt the recent Batman pf look like the Batman in that picture above instead of the disaster we were given?

Yeah these arw the costumes with trunks id rather have as PFs. But damn this looms too good to pass up

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Any idea on size yet? I assume either 1/6 or 1/5 scale.

Superman's chin looks terrible.

Batman looks superb.

Looks really good from what little we see, don't like Superman's long chin though.

Real tired of the herovhero stuff though, these guys are brothers not enemies.

Start a FB group and Sideshow will send you an exclusive sneak peek :lol

That guy really annoys me. He is basically a corporate jock strap just sucking up to anyone he can get attention from. Nobody hardly pays any attention to him on the pages he is a part of. Even worse he was given items from certain collectors as a part of a giveaway and he actually sold them. So basically he's a ****.

That guy really annoys me. He is basically a corporate jock strap just sucking up to anyone he can get attention from. Nobody hardly pays any attention to him on the pages he is a part of. Even worse he was given items from certain collectors as a part of a giveaway and he actually sold them. So basically he's a ****.

Radd Titan is just as bad.

Back