HT AVPR Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bytheway wolf preorder is full now at abc express? i've just see 2 wolf abc ex. audiction disapear from my ebay item observe list without any trace :confused:

I think they just disappear from your 'ebay observe list' because they are pre-orders, so they usually outlive the expiry date of the listing. You can still access your 'leave feedback' section, once the item arrives, if you have saved the ebay item number. It's best to keep a record of these ebay numbers somewhere separate from your computer.

It's great to know Wolf will be here soon. Now for the Pred/Alien. :banana

Got the notice for my AvP:R alien warrior. It should be here in the warehouse in about 12 days. Sweet!! Can't wait. Now I just need to try to put together my P2 Elder and he can stand by my AvP:R alien and my brown "Aliens" alien.

I think they just disappear from your 'ebay observe list' because they are pre-orders, so they usually outlive the expiry date of the listing. You can still access your 'leave feedback' section, once the item arrives, if you have saved the ebay item number. It's best to keep a record of these ebay numbers somewhere separate from your computer.

It's great to know Wolf will be here soon. Now for the Pred/Alien. :banana

Creecher is right, they expire and they disappear themselves, its happened to my BD P2 and Wolf

Yep, got my notice for the AvP:R Alien AND the Alien3 dio today.

Lord, this is turning out to be an expensive month. :rotfl

:monkey3

I still need new shelves. I won't be getting those for a while if Sideshow keeps putting these Alien/Pred collectibles out like they have been lately.

hurray........got home to find my delivery from ABC Express waiting for me... :D 2 of these beauties....

went together so much easier than previous aliens and no damage or loose fittings.....went together a charm...probably only took 10 mins for both of them...I wasn't rushing they just snapped together easy as pie...!

and I managed to pose one without using the tail as a 'third' leg......they look really good....looks like hot toys has listened to the feedback.

makes me wish great things for the predalien and of course wolfie....

oh the nice smell of rubber is filling the room....:chew:chew

hurray........got home to find my delivery from ABC Express waiting for me... :D 2 of these beauties....

went together so much easier than previous aliens and no damage or loose fittings.....went together a charm...probably only took 10 mins for both of them...I wasn't rushing they just snapped together easy as pie...!

and I managed to pose one without using the tail as a 'third' leg......they look really good....looks like hot toys has listened to the feedback.

makes me wish great things for the predalien and of course wolfie....

oh the nice smell of rubber is filling the room....:chew:chew

pics! pics! pics! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

here is the beast, the second one can be made out just behind it....
next month I hope to sort out my office and get some proper detolf shelves to show off all the items I have bought over the last few weeks :D

Got my notice too!!!! YAHOOO!!!!! :rock

Now, with my brand spanking new AVP brownie in hand (That means a total AVP to AR makeover project for me and for Facebox also!:cool: ) and this new Alien and the soon to be in hand AVP-R PA and Wolf, I'll have all the current movie aliens covered.
Even have the NECA ALIEN ordered too!

GREAT DAY TO BE AN ALIEN FAN!!!!! :chew

Anyway, glad to get my notice!

Ok...question for those with the original AvP Alien....

Since the original has the fifth spike (not movie accurate) and the new AvP:R Alien has a plug in it's place...

Would anyone be willing to trade me their AvP Alien 5th spike for the plug that's coming with my AvP:R Alien? I really want mine to have that spike.

I'd be willing to throw in a little cash if that helps.

Ok...question for those with the original AvP Alien....

Since the original has the fifth spike (not movie accurate) and the new AvP:R Alien has a plug in it's place...

Would anyone be willing to trade me their AvP Alien 5th spike for the plug that's coming with my AvP:R Alien? I really want mine to have that spike.

I'd be willing to throw in a little cash if that helps.

I'm bumping this up.

Anyone interested in this trade + cash? I'm kinda desperate here. :monkey2

If there are no takers, I'd be willing to trade mine, but I have to get back home tonight and check the alien out without the spike, see what it looks like.
I've never been a big fan of the fifth spike on the AvP aliens, but I just want to make sure I dig the look.

If there are no takers, I'd be willing to trade mine, but I have to get back home tonight and check the alien out without the spike, see what it looks like.
I've never been a big fan of the fifth spike on the AvP aliens, but I just want to make sure I dig the look.

SWEET! Thanks dude.

Just let me know. :D

Back