Action Figure CC-Toys Nate (Unexplored, Summer Version) 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the prototype for Joel came out in the beginning of January and the figure released during the first week of July.

But on another note. I know we still have Ellie and a Clicker to come out but since Joel and Nate both Summer Versions, will we see Fall, Winter, And Spring versions as well as UC 1, 2, and 3, versions of Nate? Hopefully these guys can come out with a better version of what Sideshow came out with for the Drake’s Deception Nate. Hopefully we’ll see Elena, Sully, and Chloe as well down the line!

I think they will make Nate in the Scotland mission for their winter version. That costume looks really cool

I think they will make Nate in the Scotland mission for their winter version. That costume looks really cool

Yeah that would be awesome. I'm happy just with the one they're releasing though. It's really up to these third party guys to pick up the slack! A lot of the gaming licenses go to waste on the bigger companies!

I agree on the loss of potential. Hope to see sam also be released. But sully is a must.

Thank you potato! I have been looking for this thread. I think the sculpt looks good. If they tweek it then it will look 95% like nate. I got my order in at TNS Figures plus also go kai's new outfit on PO also. The only issue with the figure is the shoulder holster.

price is abit on the highside though. if you compare with Ellie.

It's fair enough its like $150 in total. That's a good price and he doesn't have much accessories. If they included a second sculpt plus an assault rifle or weapon from the game plus some pirate treasure or even the saint dismis cross. Still happy we got him. More characters are welcomed. Also CC toys haven't released ellie yet or what did you mean exactly?

Tweaked mine
Nathan Drake 13.jpg

I was really happy with Joel so just put in an order for this too, hope it turns out. Hopefully we see Ellie soon, CC toys is really making some desirable characters. Would love to see them make Tommy Vercetti from Vice City but I highly doubt that happens.

Looks good all you need is to refine the hair and its good. Depending on final cast i defiantly don't mind getting one.

Thank you. To be honest that pointy kind of hair really hard to translate into a sculpt. I'll try my best to refine it though :D

Anyone know how to contact CC Toys?

I would also like to know please, I want to know when that Ellie is comming out because I ain't getting the redman version, having Joel by himself just doesn't feel right haha.

I would also like to know please, I want to know when that Ellie is comming out because I ain't getting the redman version, having Joel by himself just doesn't feel right haha.
Found that they have an Twitter their name on it is CC_Toys. They don't have any updates on anything recent like Nate but i heard that they will be remaking the sculpt due to the feedback it got. We will have to wait and see what they do.

Found that they have an Twitter their name on it is CC_Toys. They don't have any updates on anything recent like Nate but i heard that they will be remaking the sculpt due to the feedback it got. We will have to wait and see what they do.
Just checked the account seems pretty dead so I'll guess we'll have to wait, glad to hear they're changing the Nate sculpt tho, the sculpt itself was ok but looked nothing like him.

Just checked the account seems pretty dead so I'll guess we'll have to wait, glad to hear they're changing the Nate sculpt tho, the sculpt itself was ok but looked nothing like him.
I liked it but i agree it wasn't 100% there. Glad to hear they are taking it into account. Plus they have to also fix the shoulder holster that thing is to small compared to what is in game and it's the wrong color also. That and also the boots need work.

Nice they are reworking the sculpt. I ordered it anyway because I was really happy with Joel.

I'm glad we are finally getting a full Nathan Drake figure. Plus i made a body for him and got the first Kai Studios outfit to use the shirt. Plus the pants of the second version releasing next month this will be my complete Nathan Drake.

I'm glad we are finally getting a full Nathan Drake figure. Plus i made a body for him and got the first Kai Studios outfit to use the shirt. Plus the pants of the second version releasing next month this will be my complete Nathan Drake.

Yeah me too, part of me wishes they would also make Elena or Sully, even Sam but I'm fine with just Nate, they should just focus on capturing his likeness now, the outfit ain't a big concern for me but that's because I don't really pay attention to the smallest of details, I do think the holsters should be bigger like you said but the boots and so on are fine by me.

Yeah me too, part of me wishes they would also make Elena or Sully, even Sam but I'm fine with just Nate, they should just focus on capturing his likeness now, the outfit ain't a big concern for me but that's because I don't really pay attention to the smallest of details, I do think the holsters should be bigger like you said but the boots and so on are fine by me.
I believe they will eventually do more characters which i great as CC Toys are Friends with LIMTOYS. So the is a chance to do an awesome line. Plus i doubt they will pull a hot toys and release one character for each thing. As far as holster Kai Studios second outfit comes with an accurate holster so them doing it isn't necessary.

Back