Hitler 12" figure coming soon..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You bet he's historical. After all the crap he pulled. It may not be good history but its in the books. And the fact that there are discussions, like the one we are having, 63 years after he blew his brains, speaks volumes.

I agree that Hitler was a large piece of dog crap and an action figure of the creep is both mind boggling and just strange imo. On the other hand a greater dog (Bush) has an action figure without the same negative vibe.

I guess what i'm trying to say is in my eyes both are hell bound war mongers, why would anyone want to display either one in their collections? :huh

If I saw a little mini hitler in someones house id be like :horror then take their food and leave.

I really don't see the problem as he is an historical figure... we need to remember History, not close our eyes and forget it ever happened. I'm not saying he should be idolized or anything like that, but if someone wants to make historical recreations, then this gives them a choice without having to make a custom.

I think having a Hitler figure as part of a historical collection isn't a bad thing. I think the guy was a POS, but I don't think having a figure of him means you have to like him or agree with what he believed or did.

If that was someone's only figure, I might worry.

Plus, everybody has Palpatine figures and he ordered the death of children and bunch of other innocents, plus tried to oppressively rule an entire galaxy through fear... he was kinda like Hilter..... and don't tell me Star Wars didn't happen, those films are documentaries dammit.

I really don't see the problem as he is an historical figure... we need to remember History, not close our eyes and forget it ever happened. I'm not saying he should be idolized or anything like that, but if someone wants to make historical recreations, then this gives them a choice without having to make a custom.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

If I went into a home and they had Hitler posters, foam Hitler #1 fingers, and Hitler tattoos i would not be amused. If they however had a 1/6 scale historical figure, especially a WWII collection and it did not have Hitler I would be confused.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

If I went into a home and they had Hitler posters, foam Hitler #1 fingers, and Hitler tattoos i would not be amused. If they however had a 1/6 scale historical figure, especially a WWII collection and it did not have Hitler I would be confused.

Yeah, the foam fingers would make me back out the door... and quick! :lol

If a person was a history or a WWII buff and had this in the mix of their collection it be fine....but iff a little mini hitler was randomly in like a movie/comic book collection then it be a little bit strange.

I do think though he might stand out a little in a collection. I mean I'm in the process of making an American history x edward norton figure as some of you already know but since its from a movie I don't think it matters at all. I can see in a way how you may want one. To represent what has happened throughout history but its obvious what people think of this. I mean just read the comments on that page.

We have a figure of Vlad the Impaler who was a pretty bad role model... :lol

I do understand the problem some may have, and I wouldn't hold it against anyone for disliking this figure, but I wouldn't want them to prevent those who do want it from getting it. It's similar to banning books and getting TV shows pulled off the air... if they don't like something, don't read it, watch it or collect it, but let others do if they want... if you get my meaning.

According to the saleswoman, should the demand be high, manufacturers will go further and launch a series of themed Third Reich toys, including interiors of Hitler's chancellery, toy concentration camps with barbed wire, barracks and operating models of gas chambers and crematoriums.

I'm not that familar with the Daily Mail, but this is obviously a joke - are they like the Onion?

I own this figure also - the character is a piece of history - I have an FDR and a Himmler too. Rommel and Patton as well.

War figures, and particularly German figures, are what made 1/6th figures what they are today. Just as people like to collect the 'bad' guy, in just about any line, why wouldn't a figure company want to capitalise on that. I can understand why the generation that lived with this has a beef, but the carrying on of hate, through subsequent generations, is what racism and discrimination breeds on. Keep the wound open and it will never heal. This may be a reminder, but not intended as a glorification. So the figure itself has merit. Otherwise we may as well despise models of Volkswagons.

The more I think about it...If you have a Predator figure you obviously like Predator, If you have a Obi-Wan figure you must like Obi-Wan, If you have a Hitler figure, it may give off the bad impression that you like that piece of poop

Last edited:
I dunno Im just confused one second im like its ok then the next im like its not ok lol

You're not confused. You're conflicted. The thing is if someone likes a figure, for whatever reason, it's their perogative. You don't like it, don't have it, who are you to walk into someone else's place and project your views onto someone else.

I have one too.

I do not support what he did or what the Nazi's do in the past.
But this is one hell of a detailed figure.
The workmanship and detailing is simple awesome.

On a sidenote, I think the media made a big deal out of it.
Such figures are meant for collectors and not for kids or the mass.

However, comparing it with barbie dolls is ridiculous.

I wouldn't even think of him as part of history due to what he did.
I have a few jewish friends , if they seen this they would freak at me.
I just think its a little odd for a figure like this too be made.
Ok so when is the charles manson figure out ?

I'm Jewish and I own the Hitler figure from Drastic Plastic. Does that make it okay, hard to say... but I view it as a historical figure and while I am certainly not a fan of Hitler and Nazis, I found the opportunity to own a figure of him intriguing.

I don't currently have him on display... but in the past I had him as part of my "shelf of ultimate evil" shaking hands with Geoge W. Bush :lol

Then for awhile I had Bush being attacked by Zombies... life is strange :lol
v-1.jpg

Last edited:
Is there some kind of analogy here, that those that seek to bring down evil are zombies? Oh my lord, how many have to die and be revived before evil is finally brought down?

Sideshow!!!
trek11.jpg

Zombies are pure evil. Why do we push Sideshow on and on to produce these figures? What is evil and what is good? Without one you can't have the other. There is no choice, only struggle.

Back