Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm... you sure that's the triad suit in that last pic? it looks.... different in the collar area.

It's because the Truetypes wider shoulders pull the suit further apart than the DML in the official photo does.

It's because the Truetypes wider shoulders pull the suit further apart than the DML in the official photo does.

Right. You have to keep that in mind when choosing/ordering from Triad if you plan on using a TT because if the Triad suit looks TIGHT in the promo pics then it'll be too small for a TT mainly in regards to Jackets and Shirts (because of the wider shoulders like titan1 stated). Again, take note of how like the Bullet Ballet suit is baggy in the promo pic from Triad but it's form fitting on the TT in Cryo and Deckard's pics.

Ahhh. ok, i follow you now. It's shocking that it makes that much of a diference though. Bah, simple fix, just put bruce on the triad body later on! :lol

Hey all--

I ordered the gray pinstripe suit off toys2 last week. It finally came today! I'm kinda bummed though because when I ordered it, it said "with red shoes"... But it came with brown shoes. Now the page is updated to say "with brown shoes." Blah. The red looks so much nicer. At least in the photos. Never seen it in real life.

Anyways, regardless of the color, how in the heck do you get the shoes on his little feet!? I can't get them on to save my life! Help!

Are the shoes relatively thin? You could try heating them up to see if that helps. Or if you don't care, shave off some of the feet to get them in.

I just can't get his foot into the shoe hole. The hole's just not big enough.

That's what she said.

Lemme try the heat thing before I try the shave thing.

Thanks. :)

toys2 had a new suit? I got the grey one with the yellow tie. ya, just dunk the shoes in boiling watter, and then they will accept the hot toys feet.

Thanks, I'll try that.

It's this suit. But with brown shoes.

product_image.php

The text on the website now says "brown shoes" too. It said "red shoes" when I bought it.

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20664&cat=0&page=1

I wasn't willing to pay much, or go too out of my way for a Wayne suit, so I traded for one that doesn't fit as "realistically" as some of these, but it works for me. I don't have any bare hands for him yet, so he is either a nicely dressed bank robber with mask off (when I give him a gun), or his character from American Psycho (when I give him an axe), because he is always wearing gloves. He currently fights Michael Myers on top of my television, with all my other ^^^^ around them both, since I am so disorganized:

DSCN0677.jpg

Yeah, anybody who wants that suit should buy it right away. I checked around 1 this afternoon and it wasn't in stock.

I've got that one actualy. fits the truetype body PERFECTLY, and aside from the.... odd tie it looks great on bruce. I'd love to replace the tie with a simple Black tie.

Back