Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "??"

Hmm.. I saw a short Death Trooper among his buddies. I though all of them are equally augmented to increase combat effectiveness?

Someone brought up the fact that the Empire in its prime vs 5 years after ROTJ when they?re scratching to stay around probably lowered the standards of being a Deathtrooper. Plus, it?s not like being 6?3? helped much when trying to shoot a blind man on a beach:dunno

Mandalorian, Clone Wars, Cassian and Kenobi......things trending upward (fingers crossed)

At least one has to be good, right?

All kidding aside, I hope each one is a homerun. As someone who loves Star Wars, but disliked tfA, tlj, and solo immensely, I really hope each one is great.

Someone brought up the fact that the Empire in its prime vs 5 years after ROTJ when they?re scratching to stay around probably lowered the standards of being a Deathtrooper. Plus, it?s not like being 6?3? helped much when trying to shoot a blind man on a beach:dunno

Good point.

All kidding aside, I hope each one is a homerun. As someone who loves Star Wars, but disliked tfA, tlj, and solo immensely, I really hope each one is great.

At least they have my attention......ST really hasn't been much of an interest.

Mandalorian, Clone Wars, Cassian and Kenobi......things trending upward (fingers crossed)

plus ST "trilogy" finally put to rest at the end of this year :)... its just like ended a mentally destructive , toxic releationship for years and we started to see " a new hope".

Yep, it’s a great feeling to be positive about the direction of Star Wars again. The Mandalorian looks god damn awesome, love everything I’ve seen from it. I’m really excited for the Cassian series too, as I really liked him and loved K2. And what can I say about the Obi-Wan announcement but a huge and enthusiastic HELL YES!

Best news I have heard recently: McGregor is back as Obi-Wan.

I'm 100% in for Mandalorian and Kenobi, will buy figures from both... I could care less about Cassian (both the show and figs).

Expected Hot Toys merchandises from The Mandalorian shall be...

giphy.gif

Fingers crossed Ewans acting and the script/dialogue is better than last time he played the part. When it was announced officially yesterday it did nothing for me whatsover...couldn't care less ar this point , but we'll see...willing to give it a go.
The Cassian series is the one thats a really exciting prospect to me and The Mandalorian looks soooooo good too...everything my eyes wanted to see ..looks gorgeous :) :)

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I've always though Ewan McGregor was an amazing casting decision trapped in a series of terrible movies.

I'm very curious and tentatively excited about an Obi-Wan series removed from the prequels.

I've always though Ewan McGregor was an amazing casting decision trapped in a series of terrible movies.

I'm very curious and tentatively excited about an Obi-Wan series removed from the prequels.

Agreed. All of the name actors weren’t given much to work with — tragic really. Hopefully, these TV shows will change all that.

I really can't fathom why a single Star Wars fan wouldn't be looking forward to any of these three shows. What is it that some fans actually want to see? These shows are a treat for both OT and PT fans, we should be glad they're making them rather than pushing **** such as 'The Adventures of Finn and Rose' or 'Dio and BB-8's Holiday on Kessel'. Actually that last one sounds like fun :pray:

There is a lot of great actors in those films. Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman, Liam Neeson, Samuel L. Jackson, ect. Hell, ive even seen Hayden deliver a couple great performances. Unfortunatly they were saddled with a barely coherent script and a director that is notorious for being bad at working with actors and is so in love with CGI that he couldn't see that it was only an emerging technology at the time whose massive kinks had yet to be worked out. The most notable kink of which was that its hard to get convincing performances out of actors in front of a blank screen with nothing to react to.

I really can't fathom why a single Star Wars fan wouldn't be looking forward to any of these three shows. What is it that some fans actually want to see? These shows are a treat for both OT and PT fans, we should be glad they're making them rather than pushing **** such as 'The Adventures of Finn and Rose' or 'Dio and BB-8's Holiday on Kessel'. Actually that last one sounds like fun :pray:

I immediately pictured Ronnie James Dio tooling around with BB-8 and it made me smile... :)

Back