Angel Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have a sign up for the Ex that says "less than 30 remain" even though they haven't announced an ES? :cuckoo:
Question: is there a regular version for Angel? I can't find it on SS's website. Or I'm just daft.

They have a sign up for the Ex that says "less than 30 remain" even though they haven't announced an ES? :cuckoo:
Question: is there a regular version for Angel? I can't find it on SS's website. Or I'm just daft.

I can only find the Ex. version as well, so it's not you. :lol

Sometimes they won't list the regular up for P.O. until the exclusive sells out/WLs, so that may be the case here.

Edition size for Angel Ex is 250 - that's quite limited. Interesting...he's a rather slow seller, not nearly as fast as the Faith and Spike was. Maybe not as popular among us collectors? I for one wouldn't miss owning him.

Angel was never one of my favourite characters. I pre-ordered because I am a completist.

Couldn't disagree more with those who didn't want Angel. I know there was a PF, but this is a different line. And I think any new line begins with Buffy and Angel, then you go from there. It would just look so very wrong to have all the other characters and no Angel.

Couldn't disagree more with those who didn't want Angel. I know there was a PF, but this is a different line. And I think any new line begins with Buffy and Angel, then you go from there. It would just look so very wrong to have all the other characters and no Angel.

No collection is complete with Angel. End of story. :lecture

Angel is my favourite next to Faith so im happy! I just wish they had gone with an open mouth sculpt instead of the same look they gave the PF EX.

Buffy and Angel are my faves, they are the two MUST haves for me and the Spike and Faith are just an added bonus :)

The Faith was only 250 ex as well, so I'm glad I've already preordered the Angel because I don't want to miss the ex on that one.

I preordered the Angel yesterday. I like Angel and I love the base on this one.

Looks like I missed out on the exclusive. Damn me for being new to this game! I would've loved the Faith one, too. Buffy... um. She didn't look so good and Willow was nothing special :( But Faith and Angel both look amazing!

Looks like I missed out on the exclusive. Damn me for being new to this game! I would've loved the Faith one, too. Buffy... um. She didn't look so good and Willow was nothing special :( But Faith and Angel both look amazing!

You should get on the Angel WL. There is still plenty of time for converts.

Well I totally forgot about this one and have every other one. I just jumped on the WL. hope mine converts.

You should get on the Angel WL. There is still plenty of time for converts.

Hm. I suppose. Guess I can also do the same for Faith... although that one's just the Reg. I'm fine with that. Though her knife in the EX is sweet!

Back