Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guyver, I know you pulled the PERS control off, but human eyes can't do this!

ScreenShot2013-12-18at101105_zps8cbb4b8e.png

And you know it's entirely possible to love a movie and not go head over heels for a collectible from that film...

Nah, I hear you. Loved the Tumbler from the Batman flicks, but I couldn't care less if my dog ate my HT Tumbler.

On topic, should have mine just after Christmas, so, nice. :)

Looks horrible, neck on the MMS117 body is way to long and wrong color for the sculpt

Of course it'll be the wrong colour. He wasn't dirty/modelled on that part of the movie. By the time all the battle damage he was all dirty.

Awe were just having alittle fun with ya, don't take offence to it, this figure has been mainly universally praised and rightly so, its a home run IMO, but its cool if its not making your pants tight:lol

As for the bandolier the bullet damage on it should be where the chest damage is, however it moves around thoughout the film so there's really no one way to pose it. Just have the little tab hanging down as its meant to be a belt loop, hope that helps:wave

Yeah you seem to have the bandolier on correctly Klocket, and you've orientated the grenades the movie accurate way (even though at this point he shouldn't have any grenades left except the single one in the M-79). The rectangular buckle tends to be on his left shoulder for most of the steel mill scenes and as Skull said that would place the bullet holes over the BD chest.

No biggie, I can take a joke... just been one crazy month here which has probably caused part of my meh about this figure...

Okay... like the tab part that hangs, I have feeling mine is sewn on upside down... when the damage is at his shoulder the the tab part hangs up towards his head not down which is why in my pic I have it tucked under...

So, gravitationally speaking shouldn't it hang down??

Can someone show me how it looks at his back when the damage is at his shoulder?

Sorry for being a Nan earlier...

M.

But on that note, what's the proper way for the bandolier to lay? Mine seems weird... what does that random vertical strap do?

se2use3e.jpg
if you mean that little loop, it sticks the bandolier to the belt so that the main part doesn't fall from the shoulder or turn around under grenades weight.

bandolier_02_zpseb2cffb9.jpg~original

bandolier_01_zpsb9c99469.jpg~original

768d1319572315-arnold-schwarzenegger-grenade-gun-bandolier-t2_arniebandolier.jpg

i think it gets torn or unzipped or whatever later, so the terminator can move the grenade belt around its chest.

t800-bandolier2.gif

Last edited:
if you mean that little loop, it sticks the bandolier to the belt so that the main part doesn't fall from the shoulder or turn around under grenades weight.

I always wondered what that strap was for, thanks for the info. :)

Seeing those shots, I still really wish somebody would make some accurately sized grenades and a corresponding bandolier.

yeah. i guess it's impossible to achieve that without customising even on DX10 thing, and people said that DX13 variant is even shorter.
p.s. oh wow, just checked, DX10 variant allows it to be placed properly on the belt :D though it's sewn upside down.

I should be able to build my SWAT shootout version tomorrow if my postal service is still on the job. Have had that one planned for years.

I should be able to build my SWAT shootout version tomorrow if my postal service is still on the job. Have had that one planned for years.

I'll look forward to seeing that! :exactly:

Cool man. You need some swat police figures to go with him :wink1: I couple of quick shots of the sculpts. HT did a dam good job on these ones.

11437157995_186fa51da5_b.jpg

11437190354_ed583af115_b.jpg

Cool shots, position of the PERS on both are great!

Perfect. That should make a killer display :clap

It would be killererererer if I had a Cyberdyne lobby diorama but I still though it'd be cool to have some SWATs, a different foe for the T-800 to go up against. I think there was more than 8 SWATs in the film but the 4 I bought were expensive enough as I recall.

I'll look forward to seeing that! :exactly:

Well, its basically just DX13 with some non-battledamaged pants on and I'll give him my last spare MMS jacket. I think he had about 4 grenades left on his bandolier at that point and he moved them down by his side. I would have taken them off and handed them to Sarah if I were him, what would have happened if they got hit by bullets? I doubt the T-800 would have survived had they exploded on him.

I think I got over stoked. Package arrives today, but not really excited. I also want to add that I was actually BLOWN AWAY, by bits, by pieces, blown to hell by the DX10...To me that was THE ONE. Better than any Hot Toys figure I ever owned. I am not sure this one will be easily beaten. I know Ive so far seen 1 person not entirely satisfied with the DX13, but it got me thinking as well, since the price is so steep. Either way, being an avid T2 fan, and loving the dx10 so much, will post my feelings after work.

I think I got over stoked. Package arrives today, but not really excited. I also want to add that I was actually BLOWN AWAY, by bits, by pieces, blown to hell by the DX10...To me that was THE ONE. Better than any Hot Toys figure I ever owned. I am not sure this one will be easily beaten. I know Ive so far seen 1 person not entirely satisfied with the DX13, but it got me thinking as well, since the price is so steep. Either way, being an avid T2 fan, and loving the dx10 so much, will post my feelings after work.

Returned my DX-10, not impressed. The head sculpt looked off.

Back