Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cobra Comander!!!!!!

the joshdo you know if they are going to put them up for order for non attendees on the website? maybe before the newsletter comes out next week?

There will be new Pre-Orders put up online everyday for new products. So check the Comic-Con section each day of the convention to see what's up for everyone.

This will go nicely with the Exclusive Snake Eyes Ive pre-ordered.

The music on the teaser is superb.

Well done Sideshow a good way to present new products rather than shadow pictures, like Snake Eyes was.

everyday next week or just Thursday through Sunday?

I'm excited.... very excited... COBRA!!!!!

bah we've seen his face already, either in the movie,m as a creepy blue mutant, or in the comic this comic infact
joe55.jpg

See that's the thing. With a sculpted hood SS doesn't have to commit to one version of his face over the other. Now comic and cartoon fans can just assume that its their preferred CC face under the mask.

:rock stoked, will definitely pre-order this at the con.

looking forward to one day having a helmeted version of this as well.

a Helmeted head wouldn't be toobad of an Exclusive for this fig. ;)

The only issue being different blues.

Doh, you're right, he still wore the goofy disguise, didn't he? still, we more or less know he looks like Buzzers brother in that get-up.

Seems to me that a sculpted hooded head would make it easier to have a 2nd swappable helmeted head, would it not? :idea

I've watched it, with the Volume turned up probably 15 times now. This is what the movie should have been like!!!!

Seems to me that a sculpted hooded head would make it easier to have a 2nd swappable helmeted head, would it not? :idea

I think so, really no reason they couldn't have both. Although if the visor head is the exclusive I predict a high secondary market price as a lot of people will probably prefer that look.

Line has great potential, i hate waiting to see how far they go with it.

Back