Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cobra Comander!!!!!!

If you take that screen cap into photoshop and play with the exposure, you can see blue eyes in there. The bridge of the nose is dark blue, so I am almost positive it will be a dark blue uniform.

No surprise but definitely exciting to see the teaser! A black CC would be a huge letdown though, hopefully they keep him at least a dark blue. I tried to distinguish the other troop silhouettes. Definitely some soldiers and possibly Crimson Guard as well. I'm glad that it appears that the Cobra Soldiers' helmets are going to be more like the classic designs instead of the mockup we saw in the first teaser video.

too me it looked like the troopes were the small hasbro figs.

As for the sculpted hood I'd prefer they do that instead of a flimsy cloth that:

1. Hangs in a goofy doll-like way

2. Dispells the mystery of CC's identity since everyone would obviously just take a peek underneath

WOW! Consider this ordered. CC was always my favorite of the Cobras. I might get two.

Pretty cool video. It got me feeling like a kid again. :D

It inspired me to get on the Snake Eyes exclusive wait-list as well.

Meh, Bradstreet version . . . . .

We know from the last video that he'll have a removeable trenchcoat and come with his classic handgun. Now if indeed he has a sculpted mask that means you can have someone repaint it, eliminating the giant Bradstreet Cobra symbol on his face and replacing it with a small one on his forehead. Imagine that those who want to will be able to get the SSC CC *very* close to his vintage hooded counterpart.

COBRA MUTHA^^^^^*IN' COMMANDER!!!!

BADDEST CARTOON VILLAIN EVER!!!!!

No surprise announcement but Cobra Commander is one of my all-time favorite villains and favorite GI Joe characters. EXCELLENT SIDESHOW! BRAVO BRAVO!

Unless its just really an odd design I'll be ordering him... although I would have preferred a smaller symbol on his face.

COOOOBRAAAA!!!! I cant wait....I hope to get my pre-order in at SDCC...

As for the sculpted hood I'd prefer they do that instead of a flimsy cloth that:

2. Dispells the mystery of CC's identity since everyone would obviously just take a peek underneath

I agree. I wasn't a fan of this approach until I realized the difference between the Hot Toys and Sideshow Indy figures. A sculpted hood will look so much better b/c it will have a more natural flow.

bah we've seen his face already, either in the movie,m as a creepy blue mutant, or in the comic this comic infact
joe55.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back