1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been trying a few things for Cap, unfortunately it still doesn't look all that different.
d25e315bba506b86e577a9eda923b466.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The arms have no foam. Just the torso area as the foam.

Nice! Yeah you nailed it man.
I've always felt like there was something off with the stock CR cap proportion but couldnt quite figure out what it is.
Had to really futz the hell out of it to try to make it look natural.
Your mod really resembles Evans physique.

Pulling the pants down a bit also helps emphasize the tapered "V" shape.

However, in CW (as I'm sure many know), having the pants too low causes the suit to be a bit off in screen accuracy being that the belt line was right underneath the middle stripe and there was only a slight sliver of white showing underneath it. Whereas with the AoU suit, the pants on the figure actually did require being pulled down a bit to expose some white underneath the middle stripe to acheive screen accuracy with it. This also helped give the figure a leaner look.

I think Captain America may not appear until the sequel. If he is in the first film, he may be in a different costume.

But, I thought the letter fixed everything? Plus, he got him a new cell phone. :lol

Hmm - fixed it enough that Tony would use his BARF:lol technology to heal Bucky's mind? - personal theory - can't think of any other reason that much time was spent on that. But the writers say Tony and Cap aren't talking:(. And maybe a newly-armed but unstable angry Bucky is a good thing w. Thanos around:cool:.

Anyway, need to start the IW fig fund right now...as soon as the other POs are paid for.:monkey3 Just the thought of an "exile" Cap? Nomad Cap? fills my shelves with antici...........pation.:lol:drool:drool:drool. And the other "renegades" of Team Cap.:drool:drool:drool

Argh, why can't it be next year already????!!!!! Guess I'll have to start lurking around the Lego folks again, Lego always seems to get info ahead of time.

I received Cap a couple days ago and unboxed him last night. Great figure! I have Avengers 1, Stealth Suit/Steve 2 pack, AOU, and now Civil War cap, and I think Civil War is my favorite version so far. I waffled a bit on getting it because the suit is so similar to AOU. However, the alternate gritted teeth swap out mouth and less white striping makes this one more badass IMO. No plans to mod anything, I'm fine with how it looks stock.

Yeah, the gritted teeth faceplate, when used in a corresponding pose, gives this so much life and sets it apart from the other Cap figures in my opinion.

That mod looks very funky. It makes the figure very disproportionate and makes Cap very curvy. Big chest, slim waist and thick thighs. Reminds me a of a chick I hooked up with once or twice.

Sorry but I have to downvote the mod.

If you like it though, good for you. It's your figure/collection.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That mod looks very funky. It makes the figure very disproportionate and makes Cap very curvy. Big chest, slim waist and thick thighs. Reminds me a of a chick I hooked up with once or twice.

Sorry but I have to downvote the mod.

If you like it though, good for you. It's your figure/collection.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sounds like you've hooked up with some butch chicks, bro.

As for for my mod. Yeah I like it.

Back