SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But only on the actual image, right? They wouldn't have the bubble of plastic around the image?

take some clear flat paint that you would use on a model (tamiya, model master ect...) or decant flat clear coat and brush it on in light coats over the entire helmet. no more glossy stickers.

For what it's worth, my pictures of Rock N Roll, taken with an HD Camcorder, not the usual SLR (doesn't matter anyways, I have no photo skills).

2q0n9c0.jpg

34xm1lf.jpg

35n0i1g.jpg

Ya know...it is completely worthless information...but every time I read Rock-n-Roll's name it comes through my head in Sean Connery's voice from "The Hunt for Red October".

"We will pass through the American patrols, past their sonar nets, and lay off their largest city, and listen to their rock and roll… while we conduct missile drills."

Ya know...it is completely worthless information...but every time I read Rock-n-Roll's name it comes through my head in Sean Connery's voice from "The Hunt for Red October".

"We will pass through the American patrols, past their sonar nets, and lay off their largest city, and listen to their rock and roll… while we conduct missile drills."

:lol:lol:lol Oh my god, after reading this, now I hear his voice every time I see the words: rock and roll.

freaking longest day ever, tracker says RnR left my local dispatch at 703 AM, every time I hear a noise I run to the door like a kid at Christmas. I think I'm slowly driving myself insane. :panic:

Got mine today, Boot knife sucks, like everyone said. Other than that, I'm very happy. Only other thing that I noticed was that his right leg is longer than the left, not a big deal, boots are on tight and I wasn't going to strip him down to find out why.

damn dino and craw those are good shots guys. rock n' roll is a freaking bad ass. love this figure. the bearded/bandana head sculpt freaking rocks.

Got mine today, Boot knife sucks, like everyone said. Other than that, I'm very happy. Only other thing that I noticed was that his right leg is longer than the left, not a big deal, boots are on tight and I wasn't going to strip him down to find out why.

Probably a knee joint that isn't seated all the way.

This can also be tilted hips. The torso can be upright with the hips tilted.

This can also be tilted hips. The torso can be upright with the hips tilted.

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. I'll give his hips a good twist, see if that helps. He's up high on a shelf now, protecting the room from baddies so it may be a few days before I reposition/futz. Now if I could just figure out how to get my photos posted as actual photos instead of thumbnails... anyone want to explain this one?:dunno

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. I'll give his hips a good twist, see if that helps. He's up high on a shelf now, protecting the room from baddies so it may be a few days before I reposition/futz. Now if I could just figure out how to get my photos posted as actual photos instead of thumbnails... anyone want to explain this one?:dunno

I always just upload my pics to photobucket, then use the image code to insert them in a post. I think the forums' gallery is available for the same thing.

Mine came after I left for class yesterday (of course) but was still a nice surprise to come home to.

28gzi2o.jpg

okdglv.jpg

As fun as all the action poses look, I think this is as far as he goes; for the next few weeks anyhow. :(

Here's mine.
I don't have the exclusive versin so I decided to mod my regular one and added the bandana and retouches the face so that he looks a bit more badass.

Padded the thigh and waist, added kneepas and changed the boots.

Here's how I have mine geared up atm.

P1020551.jpg

P1020557.jpg

P1020554.jpg

P1020555.jpg

P1020553.jpg

DAMN Seb...as always...that looks FANTASTIC. I like the black kneepads and black boots, and the bandanna on the reg head.

I also like the small touch of not tucking in his shirt.

Is that the Hot Toys Barnes bandana?

Back