Carbon Freezing Chamber 12 inch on the way?!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This could work well as a diorama, as well as one of my most expected items: Vader's meditation chamber. Both of these are too big for being made in 12" scale IMO.

Would be interesting to see
Carbon.jpg

They should just go for a modular approach - with each Bespin-themed figure put out by SSC or HT, they could offer a different environment piece of the chamber: a deluxe Vader and an accompanying set of SW environment chamber stairs. A HT Bespin Han and a SSC SW environment center piece with giant claw. A Bespin Leia and a SW enviro piece of the outer ring. That way collectors could get as much or as little of the chamber as they want, depending on space restraints and budget.

This will be a good opportunity to re-release a Han in Carbonite but this time with light feature "alla" the premium version!

I know nothing about this announcement aside from the announcement itself, but based on previous environments, I'm betting it will only be a section of the chamber and not the entire circular room.

I'd actually be surprised if it has the pit and grabbing device. A light up section of stairs for HT Bespin Luke and new SS Vader to dual on is most likely. That's primarily what I'd want it for. I like my frozen Han in the same place Jabba does.

Whatever it ends up being, I'm sure it will end up in my collection.

I know nothing about this announcement aside from the announcement itself, but based on previous environments, I'm betting it will only be a section of the chamber and not the entire circular room.

I'd actually be surprised if it has the pit and grabbing device. A light up section of stairs for HT Bespin Luke and new SS Vader to dual on is most likely. That's primarily what I'd want it for. I like my frozen Han in the same place Jabba does.

Whatever it ends up being, I'm sure it will end up in my collection.

Yeah I hadn't thought of that, that would make a lot more sense to me, that could be a really cool environment.

I just need the light up the stairs so I can recreate this shot (with the help of katkuru's lightsaber mod of course)
star-wars-episode-v-the-empire-strikes-back-20100521030903584.jpg

I just need the light up the stairs so I can recreate this shot (with the help of katkuru's lightsaber mod of course)

Yeah I would think that would be a way better option than the freeze chamber. I like the Falcon cockpit / door idea - it would be huge and expensive but that hasn't stopped us yet...

Yeah I would think that would be a way better option than the freeze chamber. I like the Falcon cockpit / door idea - it would be huge and expensive but that hasn't stopped us yet...
I would buy a falcon cockpit in a heart beat. Then I would promptly demand a Chewbacca figure! Someone in this thread mentioned it would be cool if you could mount it on your wall. This is the best idea since sliced bread. I would print out a ten foot poster of the falcon in perspective and mount the cockpit on that. Not really but it would be awesome!

Exactly and it better have full lighting ("What's that flashing?) and the lever to jump to light speed in the cockpit with film accurate sound effects...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0GZ3qSV9s0[/ame]

Back