Fell Beast Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to order this but I've been waiting for weta to get them in stock.
Did you guys get them from weta?
Have they just not updated their page to say that they are in stock?

I have to order while I have the cash or else I'll spend it on something else. I am weak like that.
I thought of waiting though. I really want this up on the wall to go with Smaug.

Can someone comment on the scale of this?

I am considering it but only if I can pair it with Asmus 1/6 witch king.

How well do these two go together scale wise?

Can someone comment on the scale of this?

I am considering it but only if I can pair it with Asmus 1/6 witch king.

How well do these two go together scale wise?

This is close, but its about 1/9 scale...goes perfect with the Shades of Mordor diorama Ringwraiths

Do any of you get additional VAT tax fee on checkout? It's additional 21% for me, I am from EU. Don't understand this as it says is ships from EU warehouse.

Looks like there will still be plenty, they haven't even gone through the first batch yet. Orders that don't ship immediately ship in June when another batch is done.

Do any of you get additional VAT tax fee on checkout? It's additional 21% for me, I am from EU. Don't understand this as it says is ships from EU warehouse.

This is (unfortunately) correct. The prices on the webshop does not include VAT/tax since it's the same webpage that is accessible from all over the world. They have to add/charge VAT in EU (they have to do it according to law, they wouldn'd do it if they didn't have to and Weta don't get this money, it's charged by the government) so it gets added at checkout. 21% is the VAT percentage in the Netherlands where the EU warehouse is.

You can read a (perhaps better) explanation about it on Wetas homepage here:

https://wetaworkshop.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000543943-VAT-GST-and-sales-tax

This is (unfortunately) correct. The prices on the webshop does not include VAT/tax since it's the same webpage that is accessible from all over the world. They have to add/charge VAT in EU (they have to do it according to law, they wouldn'd do it if they didn't have to and Weta don't get this money, it's charged by the government) so it gets added at checkout. 21% is the VAT percentage in the Netherlands where the EU warehouse is.

You can read a (perhaps better) explanation about it on Wetas homepage here:

https://wetaworkshop.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000543943-VAT-GST-and-sales-tax

Ouch, that is unfortunate for you guys.

I just picked this up, they had a 24 hour price drop to $500 with $21 s&h to Georgia, USA. Ended up using some WETA points and shaved another $50 off...excited to see it in person.

I just picked this up, they had a 24 hour price drop to $500 with $21 s&h to Georgia, USA. Ended up using some WETA points and shaved another $50 off...excited to see it in person.

you didn't go wrong there...grats, it is beautiful

It was actually 2 days starting back on the 13th when it was posted here, but still very short window. You got lucky to get it shipped for only $21, others mentioned it was showing $115 and mine was over $50 to OH.

With $115 shipping price tag to U.S., still can't pull the trigger on this.

If you change your mind, I have one available. I had tried to cancel earlier but they still shipped it. I can sell it at cost which is like $560 plus exact shipping

Back