1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Short cape new pattern & wire cape

98d05ca71718f7381fd7b19938a3848f.jpg
27da66150ee34827b854a994bd279b21.jpg

1726441e86b157136e115639d8ef249a.jpg

46af1e57e0aa418fe5e2bf1d810123c5.jpg

ab173208d8cac06f0e210127418e4469.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Hi there guys.
I got this set, with Alfred and Bruce. It is time for me to open it up, but before I'd like to get as much info about it as possible. I was wondering if any of the savvy freaks who have been partaking on this thread since its beginnings, would be so nice to share with newcomers like me any tip/tricks/issues/fixes/conclusions/best practices regarding this nice Batman set.

To trigger the discussion, I am wondering whether the Batman fig included in this set would be EXACTLY the same as the dx12 one. Is that correct?

I have also heard bad things regarding the mouths of this release not properly fitting into the head slot and that the same worked much better in previous releases. Any truth to this?

Also regarding posing, I am afraid I NEED to pose this guy croaching (knees fully bent) and in dynamic positions, be it fighting or watching over an scene (or the entire Gotham!). I guess I will destroy the rubber outfit if I do so and keep the figure in such positions, right?

Finally, I am considering using this bat to implement other versions of him that have been seen on screen lately. Even though the movies are dull, I am particularly found of the Knightmare version (was it taken from some comic, that look? It's just great!). To save some cash, I am considering the possibility of kitbashing it on top of the version that comes in this armoury set. My most pressing question would be whether you guys think it could be possible to put some OD trousers on this guy, then run them down the lower leg UNDER THE APPARENTLY HYPER-TIGHT UPPER BOOT PIECE. It seems impossible at first sight, because I don't expect it to be flexible (I hope it is not rubber!!), and even if it was, after a long time of extra pressure because of the trousers, the piece would probably be deformed and would never again fit the leg tightly.

With the same aim, I am also wondering whether the gauntlets can be removed, so that I could get the figure inside some coat, then replace the gauntlets.

Thanks for all the info, guys!
m.

I badly want the DX12 base for my Armory Batman, but I haven't been able to find one on the aftermarket.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, so my armory lights won't turn on anymore.

I put fresh batteries in and turned the switch on, but no luck.

I also tried the remote and the lights still wouldn't turn on.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, so my armory lights won't turn on anymore.

I put fresh batteries in and turned the switch on, but no luck.

I also tried the remote and the lights still wouldn't turn on.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Me....

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Back