Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both the dx and that set. The dx is obviously ybetter quality in terms of the fit and the stitching but to be fair the bootleg one is pretty good. The shirt and trousers feel almost paper like on the boot leg but look fine when on the fig. The shirt isn’t as good a fit on the shoulders either. The waist coat is very tight fitting and the stitching isnt as good. The jacket is a nice material and nicely made but it is a bit bigger than the dx and doesn’t fit as nice. Overall though for the money I’m pleased with mine. I have him on a narrow shoulder coo model body.
f62643a44a98a861f651fa5cd85beec3.jpg
8913433bee25c927109cd607de490fa9.jpg

Top is dx bottom is the copy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have both the dx and that set. The dx is obviously ybetter quality in terms of the fit and the stitching but to be fair the bootleg one is pretty good. The shirt and trousers feel almost paper like on the boot leg but look fine when on the fig. The shirt isn’t as good a fit on the shoulders either. The waist coat is very tight fitting and the stitching isnt as good. The jacket is a nice material and nicely made but it is a bit bigger than the dx and doesn’t fit as nice. Overall though for the money I’m pleased with mine. I have him on a narrow shoulder coo model body.
f62643a44a98a861f651fa5cd85beec3.jpg
8913433bee25c927109cd607de490fa9.jpg

Top is dx bottom is the copy.

"Why so serious?"

"I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you."

Great pictures!
Here's the knock off set.

iDoNkWF.jpg

cAVjD3O.jpg

Nice setup, say your clothing set looks similar to mine I just got too.

Hi all.

First post over here as was only following so far.
Just picked the Brand New Exclusive Edition of this. Can't display it yet as lacking the space but soon :)

Just wanted to know what you feel is a good price for DX11 these days ? Normal and Exclusive brand new please
We all know how rare and most of the time overpriced these are now...

So please share your thoughts please

Cheers

The best way to find what the "fair" price is, is to check Ebay and filter on "Sold Items." That way you see the prices the item actually went for, and can make your determination based on that.

My Joker setup is now complete! While I did like the purple coat of the third party clothing set, I wanted it to be a darker tone like the film, so I nabbed a DX11 coat off the bay, along with some third party gloved hands.

JDV2LDX.jpg

ERG31yx.jpg

LRDdezV.jpg

iQgzzi7.jpg

KSs32So.jpg

For giggles, next to Mk IV IM

3NspPMX.jpg

I noticed my Joker's torso joints are getting a little loose and he sags forward from his waist up, any simple fix for this? Or would it require some 'surgery'?

If I recall correctly, it would require minor surgery - perhaps some unscrewing, but no cutting or part fabrication (which is generally necessary for fixing busted knees).

I think the upper torso sits on a ball joint of the lower torso. So you just need to make that ball a bit thicker - either with plastic wrap or some thick coating varnish (like nail polish). The real trick is getting at the ball joint - you may need to unscrew the upper torso (the screws are hidden behind two tiny rubber tabs you have to pry out, I think), so it comes apart in two halves (front of upper torso and back of upper torso).

If I recall correctly, it would require minor surgery - perhaps some unscrewing, but no cutting or part fabrication (which is generally necessary for fixing busted knees).

I think the upper torso sits on a ball joint of the lower torso. So you just need to make that ball a bit thicker - either with plastic wrap or some thick coating varnish (like nail polish). The real trick is getting at the ball joint - you may need to unscrew the upper torso (the screws are hidden behind two tiny rubber tabs you have to pry out, I think), so it comes apart in two halves (front of upper torso and back of upper torso).

Thanks, that seems doable!

Please update us if you’re successful in tightening up the torso, I also have a DX11 that’s starting to get a bit floppy there.

Hi guys,

Has anybody got in hand pics of the new bad tomato mister j headsculpt ?

Thanks

Back