Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received PX DKR wrapping up my DKR collection. PX, Standard, SDCC and MDX version all in house. to go along with Ascending Knight, BvS collections and Sovereign Knight on PO. Makes me think DC is only Batman geeez....that's a lot of one figure.

What, no Toy Fair or Puerto Rico versions? I don't know how you can live with having such an incomplete collection! :lol

Ha.....I know right. I’m ok spending a couple hundred for a limited figure but TF Batman....no flippin way am I dropping a cool grand. I don’t do that on 12 in figures no way on a six inch figure

Any ideas when the Keaton Batman will go up for pre-order? Surprised how quiet it's been on that since we saw the reveal. Not to mention the lack of pictures.

Any ideas when the Keaton Batman will go up for pre-order? Surprised how quiet it's been on that since we saw the reveal. Not to mention the lack of pictures.

A lot of the figures we saw in the 2018 show have yet to be released. Don't expect the Keaton Batman until mid-2020 knowing them.

A lot of the figures we saw in the 2018 show have yet to be released. Don't expect the Keaton Batman until mid-2020 knowing them.
The plaque for 98' Batman said "Holiday 2019" (I'm assuming that means Christmas holidays?) How much do they usually overshoot their release schedule?

mezcotf19_07.jpg

Whatever reason too many Mezco Bats or HT 89 Bats, I’m not as geeked as many for that figure. I’ll buy it sure but many others I’m anticipating more.....

Very cool

cheers steve ,much appreciated mate :duff

thought id try the multiverse head on it ,kicks it up a notch or two i think ,

heres a couple more customs with mattel heads and a mattel body with a mezco head

in the interest of balanced representation :lol

47295331472_4237a46bac_z.jpg

32406048227_d2d5cbd409_z.jpg

46624840034_8dc45c1dbb_z.jpg

46432968765_303374c427_z.jpg

Just scored the PX Exclusive Blue Ascending Knight Batman for $60 CAD (so like $45 USD or so)? I'm aware that it's lower than retail but is it like a total steal or is this one only worth about average?

Just scored the PX Exclusive Blue Ascending Knight Batman for $60 CAD (so like $45 USD or so)? I'm aware that it's lower than retail but is it like a total steal or is this one only worth about average?

$45 is a steal for basically any Mezco. The PX isn't that expensive but doesn't mean it's not a great figure. I had thought he went for $60ish+.

Just got an email from Mezco saying the Sovereign Knight Onyx version is charging on March 18.

Back