1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. That Sculpt by HT is timeless.

73F85260-9DEB-4A9F-9E6D-A9576A21871F.jpg

9602E105-3AFA-4B6A-9504-776AD97A28F2.jpg

8AD09653-CD79-4338-8606-7C1AB1BCC55E.jpg

C1A43B3C-96FB-4B25-8C81-9236F08A6700.jpg

A117FA9D-ABF0-4797-BC66-5544E31151D8.jpg

I really love the extra height and muscularity the Cavill body gives to Reeve's Superman. Makes him look awesome on the shelf next to my Avengers figures and Wonder Woman.

Nice. The custom ones are a bit more glossy, which I’m not sure if they were necessarily that glossy, but I like the length of the custom ones though.

Thanks for posting the different boots side by side

I zoomed in from the knee down and the longer ones look more screen accurate (as does the blue of the suit)

I’m gonna have to pick up a pair

Thanks again

I’ve been debating selling this figure. It’s the last Hot Toy I own so it doesn’t really go with anything else other than I mostly collect Superman stuff. I feel like if I sell it I’m going to regret it.

I really love the extra height and muscularity the Cavill body gives to Reeve's Superman. Makes him look awesome on the shelf next to my Avengers figures and Wonder Woman.

He ain’t supposed to pair well with the newer heroes, put him with either the 89 Batman or returns Batman and your golden. Those 2 are perfect on the shelve together, no need to ever move them. Old school jor-el works too if you have it

Christopher Reeve IS Superman. It’s offensive to put him in that disgrace of a suit.

Haha i get what your saying but as a fan of man of steel supes too i dont really agree per say. Does the actor make the role or the role make the actor? That was mark hamil in the last jedi but the character wasnt the luke skywalker i knew as a kid, maybe it was his cousin jake who has a fettish for ugly alien creature tittie milk

I’ve been debating selling this figure. It’s the last Hot Toy I own so it doesn’t really go with anything else other than I mostly collect Superman stuff. I feel like if I sell it I’m going to regret it.

It's the best representation of Christopher Reeve that has ever been produced. No other action figure or statue has ever come close. I think you'll regret it if you sell it.

It's a classic. If you are of that era where Reeve was Superman for you, you will regret giving it up.
I'd never get rid of any of mine.

IMG_4093.jpg

Back