Joker 1/6 Black Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah kinda just I mean i really hope they pull it off. But its first time doing it just a tough trust... Im hoping they do it good it would be fantastic!!! But I just wouldn't be shocked if it looks different from promos

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

If anyone has or has seen the FireToy or Overtoy joker, both figures were done very well. In fact the Firetoy was very similar to HT DX11. So, I'm sure Black Toys can very much pull this off, but we shall see.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah i hope it's a fantastic release im rooting for them just hard no releases to compare too

Thats is where I am at! This company doesnt have a website to my knowledge. Wish they made 1 live to do a video on it

The stack of money is a pre-order only bonus by the way so if you wait for release before deciding you probably won’t get that

How is the overtoys joker? Don’t see a lot of videos on it, looks pretty good. Hate the fact it’s not an official license. But the price they want seems fair especially for what you get.

So this just popped up today. Looks like the Overtoy release with Rooted hair. Plus the pile of cash.
Pre order is open. Anyone going to pull the trigger?
13141b6ac834300c444d426da641f3f8.jpg
ed34b4ae8d353453c611ed5a3bbd745d.jpg
2d3176c7dd82138e03d91e37a7e98ffb.jpg
1851b29f64587e9351f7c0f7c6227131.jpg

uCHyi5g.gif

The stack of money is a pre-order only bonus by the way so if you wait for release before deciding you probably won’t get that

And just how many of these “pre-order” bonuses have been just that? All of the figures are technically pre-ordered by distributors and they all would have the “bonus” even if some of their batch wasn’t pre-sold. And that pile of cash is too large to be something just slipped into the package. The packages would have to be designed around that mountain, or be a separate box altogether.

despite all the unknowns with this company/figure, i think i'm going to take the leap of faith and preorder.

And just how many of these “pre-order” bonuses have been just that? All of the figures are technically pre-ordered by distributors and they all would have the “bonus” even if some of their batch wasn’t pre-sold. And that pile of cash is too large to be something just slipped into the package. The packages would have to be designed around that mountain, or be a separate box altogether.

Hey it was just a heads up, don’t shoot the messenger...[emoji6]

I would be very tempted by this....mostly because I want that big pile of money! :D

But it appears that this sculpt may be an original one, not a ripoff of the Creg Customs head like the Overtoys Joker was. Which is a plus.
Can anyone confirm? This looks a bit like the Creg 5.0, but I don't think it is. The corners of the mouth aren't as deep.

Pile of money looks to be layers stacked.. maybe different layers peg together to form the one pile..

Being that people are asking almost 600 for the DX11 I went ahead and preordered this..
Same here. The price for the DX11 is ridiculous. Although the sculpt is good there are better and this new version not only looks good but has rooted hair which is perfect for a figure like this. I'm taking the gamble, but I think they can pull it off as others have

I know rooted hair is great and all but I just can't make myself pay $300 for an unlicensed figure. The pile of money is ridiculous, what is it 20" tall and then you're going to put a figure on top of it? They also want almost $300 for the Bank Robber version so it's definitely the rooted hair you're paying for. I'd love to have a Joker but will probably pass for now.

Is this a stolen sculpt like Overtoys? Hopefully not...
looks good.

The money stack is interesting, I wonder if it's a cardboard base with loose stacks that you put on top of it

I’m going to preorder one Friday. Looks good, plus I’ve wanted a Joker in my collection but OverToys is too much and not a fan of the Hot Toys sculpts. The bank robber version is limited to 500. I’ll PO the regular one and if the bank robber one turns out we’ll ill keep the PO

Last edited:
Back