Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they can nail transformers, which has so much details... I believe sculpting any superhero shouldn't be a problem for these guys.

GREAT GOOGILY MOOGILY!!!! :clap

.... I've resisted so far, due to personal future forcasting, But Prime 1 is making it hard! I think if there can be only one it will be BEE! :rock

I'm in love with this statue :lol I really can't wait to see him all painted up.

Bee may be my favorite one. Even unpainted the detail is amazing. Right down to the tire tread and Chevy logo on the rims. I can't wait for this to come out.

why prime1 gave sneak on bee prototype, i thought after optimus the next one (mmtfm-03) will be starscream not bee. will bee become no 3?

why prime1 gave sneak on bee prototype, i thought after optimus the next one (mmtfm-03) will be starscream not bee. will bee become no 3?

I guess bee is mmtfm-04
I read some Japanese user post that prime1 told to them ..they want to show Starscream but decide to postpone it.

Back