Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

The only thing i can see being Cancelled is Ada wong

Is there a chance that some of the delayed figures will get cancelled?

I hope not.. that would ruin their reputation and a lot of collectors would be pissed off.

I'm done with hot toys. They recently announced avengers Hawkeye and I got an email asking me to preorder it, which I almost did as i am trying to collect all the avengers, but then I remembered they took my money when i preordered Sam Flynn, Jake Sully and Babydoll, AND THOSE HAVE BEEN DELAYED TIME AND TIME AGAIN! FÙCK YOU HOT TOYS! I AM NEVER ORDERING YOUR STUPID CRAP EVER AGAIN!

I canceled Sam Flynn as it's been too long, i've got Jake Sully paid for so i can't cancel that and i'll wait a while longer for Babydoll, but if it gets delayed as long as the lightcycle was then i'll cancel, and with nothing new coming from 90% of their licenses i'm not spending the money i should be either.

Hot Toys are far too biased in their figures, aslways the same licenses/characters and if it's something new, it's one figure that gets delayed multiple times.

It'll bite them in the ass in the end, who's left when Avengers/batman/predator fans are satisfied, no one as they'll have moved onto companies with variety!

I hope not.. that would ruin their reputation and a lot of collectors would be pissed off.

:exactly: they'll lose those customers and their future patronage.

Last edited:

Is there a chance that some of the delayed figures will get cancelled?

Sure, with everything that HT has decided to take on it's possible. I doubt it will get canceled, however.

Now I've found it... It says release date is in April (correct me if I am wrong). Wonder if we get to see it this month or if it will be delayed. Really want to see the figure in-hand in order to make up my mind.

FUÇK!

Can you find it now? :lol

Now I've found it... It says release date is in April (correct me if I am wrong). Wonder if we get to see it this month or if it will be delayed. Really want to see the figure in-hand in order to make up my mind.

Thats the date before the latest delay, it's now June HK, July US

Thats the date before the latest delay, it's now June or July

I see... I thought Sideshow would have the latest info since they are the official distributors of HT products in the US.

Is it July and June in the US/rest of the world or HK?

Edit: Ah ok saw your edited answer. Hopefully they won't delay it anymore...

Ah... pre-ordered it... It's Avatar dammit, visible joints screw you.

^ it will be excellent, when it comes :impatient:

Figure would be twice as excellent if not for the visible joints. I'll try to hide as many of them as I can when I pose him. I'm sure it will look awesome, right now I'm in a period in my life where I am starting to accept visible joints lol. :)

Wonder though, will we see a Neytiri figure? I've been looking at some statues of her and I wonder if there are any in the same scale as the Jake Sully figure?

And a badass Colonel Miles Quaritch with his amp suit in 1/6 scale...:pray:

cool-latest-best-fun-toys-gadgets-gifts-for-kids-082409_avatar_1.jpg

The Sideshow Neytiri statue is in 1/6 scale. That's it so far.

I too hope they make a 1/6 Neytiri to go with Jake, but since I'm also looking into the maquette as a possible purchase I haven't been too desperate for her announcement.

Back