Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

So it's June now? Funny they would bump it from May to April, then back to June :lol

Oh well... see you guys in 3 months :lol

im done with hot toys after i get my sully. They have delayed things a million times, they make nothing lately but batman and iron man stuff and the worst thing is the re-releases. No figure is safe from having its value destroyed by them now. Ive been waiting for X-men first class and jake sully for what seems like years after they were announced. Sully and then im out...

^ i'm feeling the same. Used to hope MGS would get made, they can't even get figures released now let alone start fresh licenses :(

I do find it odd whenever folks say things like "I am done with Hot Toys or I am done with Mattel".

Like it's a break up or the other party will care greatly.

When a kickass figure comes all that line of thinking is quickly forgetton.

I do find it odd whenever folks say things like "I am done with Hot Toys or I am done with Mattel".

Like it's a break up or the other party will care greatly.

When a kickass figure comes all that line of thinking is quickly forgetton.

I don't know about that, I haven't bought a Hot Toys figure since I sold off my Classic Predator and 1/6 T2 Arnie. Honestly I don't miss them, and for the prices the new figures are going for I'm more interested in seeing what Enterbay does with 1/4 seeing as how their QC at this point has Hot Toys under fire.

I don't know about that, I haven't bought a Hot Toys figure since I sold off my Classic Predator and 1/6 T2 Arnie. Honestly I don't miss them, and for the prices the new figures are going for I'm more interested in seeing what Enterbay does with 1/4 seeing as how their QC at this point has Hot Toys under fire.

I haven't ordered anything since last year, i want to, but they just haven't done much i'm interested in, the've got the licenses but haven't started them yet, i've been getting into 3A recently.

I'm sure i'll get back into HT when they go up for order, but only if the current delays aren't delayed again, if they are i don't see myelf trusting them to follow through on the figures i want to order.

I'm sure i'll get back into HT when they go up for order, but only if the current delays aren't delayed again.

Having just checked Hot Toys Community and seeing all the delays it doesn't look too good at the mo.

I think you'll cave when they release their own 1/4 Scale Predator! ;)

I have 33 Hot Toys and the only 2 of those figures gave me grief. One was the infamous Brace Wayne/Batman figure.

I guess one could argue that's 2 too many but I just love Hot Toys.
I do have the Enterbay Terminator so I am not blindly loyal or anything!

It makes no sense to pre-order anything in today's market.

I'm done with hot toys. They recently announced avengers Hawkeye and I got an email asking me to preorder it, which I almost did as i am trying to collect all the avengers, but then I remembered they took my money when i preordered Sam Flynn, Jake Sully and Babydoll, AND THOSE HAVE BEEN DELAYED TIME AND TIME AGAIN! FÙCK YOU HOT TOYS! I AM NEVER ORDERING YOUR STUPID CRAP EVER AGAIN!

So your not getting Sam Flynn, Jake Sully and Babydoll now I take it? :wave

This is why you never pay for anything up front... BBTS that I use dont charge you until the figure ships and theres no cancel fee ether...

You can type the word ***k and get it past the auto-censor if you 'shout' it??

____K

Guess not :( Oh wait, his U has an eyebrow.

I never ever pre-order anything and i advise others to do so. because 9 times out of 10 you will be able to buy the item in hand before your pre-order comes in stock.

____ sake!

FRAK

Anyway... when is the release date of this figure..?

Back