Hot Toys Beauty and the Beast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody else hoping for a Hot Toys Belle from Beauty and the Beast?

I'm really curious if they'll be actual Hot Toys 1/6 figures or just the Cosbaby line. If it turns out they're doing actual figures, I might have to find a way to budget these in. I wasn't planning for this, but I'm not sure I could resist if they turn out nice.

Re: Anybody else hoping for a Hot Toys Belle from Beauty and the Beast?

If they do Belle and or Beast I'm in. Even Gaston would be a maybe cause I love the animated film so damn much and even if this one sucks somehow, you could look at it as "realistic" versions of the cartoons as figures.

If they decided to make a 1/6 figure. I could only see a Belle figure with some of the furniture characters as accessories. A beast is a tricky and an expensive thing to produce due to the new body he'll need.

Doubt they'd make a 1/6 Belle without Beast, unless they don't make her yellow dress.

omg!! I really hope the announcement was for 1/6 figures too. All the Belle dolls I have seen are atrocious.

Re: Hot Toys Beauty and the Beast - cosbabies announced

I'm all in for everything they make for this movie. It's my all-time favorite Disney movie and has a lot of significance for me. Please let it happen!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has Hot Toys clarified whether they are making 1/6 (or just the Cosbabies)?

Has Hot Toys clarified whether they are making 1/6 (or just the Cosbabies)?

This movie is going to be huge, regardless of if it sucks or not. If they don't have 1/6 plans, they probably will once it starts breaking records. I'm only disappointed I bought the Disneystore Belle and Beast with the intention of customizing and repainting, so I might have wasted my money there.

If they do a 1/6 Emma Watson Belle, I am totally getting one. If they do the gown in the photo they shared, even more so.

Honestly, I want 2 Belle's. Yellow gown AND blue..whatever....umm..regular clothes :)

Actually if I had to choose I would take a Belle in her regular clothes over any of the fancy gowns. Some really neat variations in pattern and textures:

watson-invent.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If they do Belle and or Beast I'm in. Even Gaston would be a maybe cause I love the animated film so damn much and even if this one sucks somehow, you could look at it as "realistic" versions of the cartoons as figures.

I'd buy a Gaston and pretend it's one of the awesome picture-posing characters from Magic Kingdom. (I'd call him a walkaround character, except he mostly stands in one spot.)

Seriously - they are hilarious.

There is a big difference. Jolie is pretty. Plus Watson is insufferable...

I agree about Watson, sadly. The animated is one of my all time favourites, but for some reason, I can't stand Watson. I'll probably get the beast, as I love the character.

So its not Hot Toys but I got the Disney Store Exclusive Beast figure and this thing is amazing for the money! The detail and sculpt are spot on and its totally in scale for 1/6. I'm sure if Hot Toys produces this it will look immaculate but this was $34.95 and I have no complaints. Thought I would share

IMG_3682.jpg
IMG_3690.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_3691.jpg

Hah - not strictly this version of Beauty and the Beast but given how much custom work I've come across for a certain cheesetastic Disney-based show I've got to admit I'm surprised there isn't a third party Rumplestiltskin floating about.

Hah - not strictly this version of Beauty and the Beast but given how much custom work I've come across for a certain cheesetastic Disney-based show I've got to admit I'm surprised there isn't a third party Rumplestiltskin floating about.
I'd be all over a Rumple figure.

So its not Hot Toys but I got the Disney Store Exclusive Beast figure and this thing is amazing for the money! The detail and sculpt are spot on and its totally in scale for 1/6. I'm sure if Hot Toys produces this it will look immaculate but this was $34.95 and I have no complaints. Thought I would share

View attachment 326609
View attachment 326610
View attachment 326611
View attachment 326612

Damn that looks really nice, might have to do this and a reapint route if no 1/6 beast from Hot Toys.

Back