Action Figure King Darkness' Kustom G.I. Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so what did you do with the mask? is that mine altered? looks good either way...
love it! now, let's see some more figs..
Yeah that's yours. I just had to trim some part to fit the sculpt a little tighter. As always, you work is top notch!
oh, btw...you can find slippers on ebay....keenan has a link or did for them on ebay...
Awesome, thanks for the info.
It would make me cry with joy to find something similar being sold in stores.
:lol

That would be nice wouldn't it.

Might as well drop this here, been forever since I added anything.

Recently finished up Road Pig. Big collaboration project, Skiman handled he sculpt and paint apps, X sculpted the shoulder pads, and Evil did the hammer and decals.

Source material,

Hyde is all finished up, well mostly, still messing with the machete. Otherwise he's complete. Thanks too StealthFox for offering up the sculpt and Galactiboy for painting it.

Source material,

Last edited:
Man, your Joes are inspirational. Unfortunately all my favorites would look like the ****ing Village People if they added a sniper.

Great work as always King. Both are top-notch. Which one? The one on his chest? Or the one on the inside of the left ankle?
The one on his chest, I have it, just forgot to add it :lol

Man, your Joes are inspirational. Unfortunately all my favorites would look like the ****ing Village People if they added a sniper.
Whats wrong with that :dunno

Back