ART-Figures: Navy Seal Special

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gear looks good but that head is just blah. :( will definitely still pick him up for the gear though. head is just awkward imho

Being a fan of the film, I love it! Head is a little off but it's close in terms of his hair and beard look in the film, the scar too.

If this figure is inexpensive, I'll pick it up and toss the headsculpt. I've got two custom headsculpts that are much better renditions of BW than this one.

Being a fan of the film, I love it! Head is a little off but it's close in terms of his hair and beard look in the film, the scar too.

My sentiments exactly! :hi5: The way the beard is sculpted is almost spot-on.. The shape of the head probably needs reworking:

5744_heading.jpg

Art figures needs some help with likenesses. I did not see Bruce. In fact I saw the same head they put on their Punisher figure... and Godfather. It's like they use the same base head and change parts every time...

it's bad. That's why when some one mentioned AF has reached HT level I shook my head. Not even close.

That is definitely Bruce Willis! The closest resemblence to the LT Waters character than Toy Soldier or any other I've seen so far.

Meldesigner 001

Last edited:
Posted these before at the other forum... :)
I did a little bashing here and there to make it more movie-accurate.
I just acquired a correct H&K Mk 23 Mod 0 with the Knights Armament suppressor last weekend, have yet to update the pics.

TOTS1_2003.jpg
AKW04.jpg

AKW01.jpg

AKW05.jpg

AKW07.jpg

AKW08.jpg

Great pics, thanks for sharing :clap:clap:clap

I just scored my LT for $90 shipped off eBay last night :D Can't wait to get him, I should of picked him up months ago!

Back