1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news! :) The sooner he releases at SS the sooner they'll get to Europe. I just hope they won't take as long as Cap or Deadpool (god forbid).

SOME Hot Toys figures become MYTH...either long sold out, or have become RUMOR...or insanely expensive...

Bucky_BP.jpg

But I KNOW the *elusive* Civil War HT Bucky exists - pictures show up from around the world -
from Asia, from Europe, even the U.S. sometimes..."he's a ghost...":monkey3

buckyblue.jpg

So hope remains. I find ways to pass the time, waiting. Like making shawarma:cool: and binge watching Marvel movies...

avengers_opt.jpg

Didn't know this hobby was so full of angst! You're either waiting on a figure, wondering if the figure you got will have an
issue, or freaking out over your bank balance when everything ships at the same time! And then it starts all over again!:horror

Bucky_Falcon.jpg

So it's gonna feel UNREAL when I get a notice charging for these guys and when that's done I can finally get SW.:monkey3

Beetlejjuice.jpg

well Sassafras I think you're wait should be drawing to an end, hopefully you too got news that the Winter Soldier might be paying a visit soon...
you should be feeling like this when you get the news:

tumblr_o81m8mjoGZ1unww5lo1_400.gif

This figure shipped today for me from SSC, so he should be arriving tomorrow. Excited to put him in a fighting pose with my CW Cap.

Just the other day received notice from SSC that my WS, which was scheduled to be shipped Feb 20 has been delayed until MARCH 20. What the actual hell. It is time to open a can of whoopass, since if other people are receiving their shipments I'd like an answer as to why mine is being delayed. Either they have the item, or they don't! SUPER P!SSED. Wow. This is truly unprecedented.

And not very cool of them.

Are you on a payment plan?

AND I WILL NEVER!! DO IT AGAIN, I emailed them asking if I just went ahead and paid the balance, can I please have my figure now. Look just take my money and give me my figure, its like I'm throwing money at them yet getting no where.

But I still don't get it! If the figure is in their warehouse, why the arbitrary wait....? its either in the warehouse, or not. But we have in-the-house for some, not available for others and I'm angry and confused.

I have three other HT figures on PO, last month I went ahead and switched them to all single-payment, and I will settle up with the CC company as each is released. To hell with this crap!

AND I WILL NEVER!! DO IT AGAIN, I emailed them asking if I just went ahead and paid the balance, can I please have my figure now. Look just take my money and give me my figure, its like I'm throwing money at them yet getting no where.

I have three other HT figures on PO, last month I went ahead and switched them to all single-payment, and I will settle up with the CC company as each is released. To hell with this crap!

I don't know the exact reason, but I think there's something with their system and how the arrival of a figure corresponds with your final payment date, to where there's some variable that causes the system to move your final payment ahead one month depending on when the figure arrives. It's a monthly based system, so as opposed to just delaying it to say the following week, it rolls over to the same day the following month. Perhaps there's someone who can better explain this.

Regardless, under your order information on their site, there's a selection where you can just opt to pay off your remaining balance at that moment and the figure will summarily be shipped out.

I can't wait to get my Buck from SS, and I'll be totally happy with these "twin brothers", lol, when he arrives, but for now I'm still taking photos of my lonely Buck.......

A Glimpse Of Who I Was..
345645009rs_fl.jpg

43364500_rs.jpg

Black Panther shipped yesterday ... Bucky today ... Falcon tomorrow. Damn I'm psyched.

Had all 3 on flex plans but switched to one payment for my last payments on them right on the SS site once they were released in Hong Kong ... worked like a charm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back