Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do any of you think that people will be this crazy about the CW SW if not for the MP NA SW?

I was personally excited about this figure since the trailer arrived showing the airport scene.

I never cared about the NA version because she had no significant screentime with it on. That's just my personal opinion. I feel the same about all those Iron Man figures from IM3. They look cool but don't make me want them.

Isn't it the same outfit from the last minutes of AoU? I guess if you missed that version this is the next available one..

There are differences, the New Avengers outfit seems a little more elaborate. Plus, it has the badge at the waist that's evocative of the helmet from the comics.

sPh1hDih.jpg

sw4-350x265.png

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

I'M SO EXCITED :rotfl

Also, to the person that mentioned her leggings in the CW outfit being plain: they are basically the same as her NA leggings, except perhaps a thinner material for ease of movement for Lizzie (I've seen speculation it's actually a body suit, not just leggings alone) - that's all for the actual on screen costume btw, not the Hot Toys version /film student costumer :lol

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

I'M SO EXCITED :rotfl

Also, to the person that mentioned her leggings in the CW outfit being plain: they are basically the same as her NA leggings, except perhaps a thinner material for ease of movement for Lizzie (I've seen speculation it's actually a body suit, not just leggings alone) - that's all for the actual on screen costume btw, not the Hot Toys version /film student costumer :lol

It's a bodysuit. She mentioned in an interview how much of a paint it is to get in and out :lol

I'm so happy they already have this one ready. I was worried since I missed out on the NA version.

Back