NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Bound to happen. NECA owns WizKids, the guys who make Heroclix, so NECA has an "in" to some degree. I expect NECA to start adding as much Marvel stuff as they can given how successful Heroclix is.

From figures.com:

Pop-Culture collectibles giant NECA just announced that they have acquired the rights to produce 1/4 action figures based on Marvel characters. While images of these prototypes have yet to be revealed, the plan is to start off with 1/4 scale figures of the Avengers movie team members starting with Iron-Man in his Mark VII suit. The figure will feature multiple points of articulation and LED lights with movie-accurate details. Plans are to release all of the Avengers in accurate scale to one another so characters like Thor And Hulk will be a lot bigger than the other team members. No release dates or pricing information is available at this time be we will keep you updated as any updates are available.

https://www.figures.com/forums/news/16024-sdcc12-marvel-1-4-scale-collectibles.html

I glad they decided to do Iron Man first :clap, let's hope for the best.

Or how big it's going to be. Honestly who has the room for a 1/4 hulk unless your house is also a local museum.
That's what this guy is:

yu4qC.jpg

Many members here (self included) have the 1/4 scale comic Hulk released years ago. He is pretty massive, though.

Pity they didn't make the P1 to true 1:4 scale then. Blade3327 said the P2 seemed bigger than the P1 though he couldn't be sure so perhaps that one is being made true 1:4 now that they feel more comfortable about them selling.

That's what this guy is:

yu4qC.jpg

Many members here (self included) have the 1/4 scale comic Hulk released years ago. He is pretty massive, though.

Just curious. What are his dimensions? This way it'll give me an idea of how much space I'll need to reserve.

I doubt these will retail for under 100 with the new sculpts and LEDs. On the presds they made they basically used the same body with different heads.

Topps is probably kicking themselves for dropping WizKids. Heroclix is obviously an "in" that NECA has with Marvel now.

I doubt these will retail for under 100 with the new sculpts and LEDs. On the presds they made they basically used the same body with different heads.

I bet they'll still be a lot cheaper than HT's products. :lecture

I just wonder if they will sport real clothing. Also, I hope Hulk is first!

I just wonder if they will sport real clothing. Also, I hope Hulk is first!

Actually, I believe they said IM will be first. Real clothing would be sweet too! But if I recall correctly, none of their past 1/4 scale figures were done that way.

I'm not sure that NECA did the Star Wars line but they have real clothes. But yeah, now that I think about it, one of the others did.
Iron Man will be the great exception though.
I just want a huge Hulk to throw in the corner of the room!

I'm not sure that NECA did the Star Wars line but they have real clothes. But yeah, now that I think about it, one of the others did.
Iron Man will be the great exception though.
I just want a huge Hulk to throw in the corner of the room!

:exactly::yess:

Back