Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cap Movie PF

Tom remember they don't take orders at the booth anymore.

Actually, we do still accept orders at the booth during SDCC for folks that wish to Pre-Order an item. As long as the item is not wait listed, sold out or an item not yet available for order, we (or the collector) will fill out an order form for ya. :)

-SideshowAlex

Actually, we do still accept orders at the booth during SDCC for folks that wish to Pre-Order an item. As long as the item is not wait listed, sold out or an item not yet available for order, we (or the collector) will fill out an order form for ya. :)

-SideshowAlex

There ya go. Thank ya Alex. :duff I assumed (which you can see how that works :lol) that doing the online only thing that there were no more floor orders. Plus I must not have paid that much attention to everything. :lol

cptamerica-previews_01.jpg

cptamerica-previews_03.jpg

cptamerica-previews_05.jpg

cptamerica-previews_07.jpg
Cap.png

I really hate to be the negative one but I really hope it's just the angle of that shot that makes his pose seem a bit "weird" to me since the pose looked really good in the sketch, but either way, it's still ordered

Someone should photoshop that to make it look like he's standing next to the movie Thor PF and Iron Man Maquette.

That's a good point not sure his pose really goes with those two.....

You gonna get this Khev?

The best Captain America PF is still the original and the 12" HT version blows the larger 1/4 PF out of the water.

The best Captain America PF is still the original and the 12" HT version blows the larger 1/4 PF out of the water.

:exactly: Hot Toys version is way better that this PF
anyone wanna trade a Hot Toys Tumbler for a original PF Captain America?:wave

I'd love for the Avengers PF version to be placed back to back with this.

Think the HT figure and this are right there with each other. :dunno

Oh heck no Josh... HT blows the SSC PF out of the water. That HT figure is much more complicated in design, tailoring, the details of the headsculpt not to mention you it's fully articulated. Just may stick with my HT Cap order and get the 1:1 bust and skip this PF. I have the original Cap ex PF and think it's still the best Cap PF to date. Not a fan of the Bucky Cap at all. The Movie Cap I am on the fence still... and it hurts! Gotta get off of it.

Oh heck no Josh... HT blows the SSC PF out of the water. That HT figure is much more complicated in design, tailoring, the details of the headsculpt not to mention you it's fully articulated. Just may stick with my HT Cap order and get the 1:1 bust and skip this PF. I have the original Cap ex PF and think it's still the best Cap PF to date. Not a fan of the Bucky Cap at all. The Movie Cap I am on the fence still... and it hurts! Gotta get off of it.

Sorry, Eli I think it is and if others don't agree thats just fine by me. I look forward to having the Bucky Cap and this Cap next to each other. I'm also getting the HT figure to go with my other Marvel figures so I'm not losing by anyones standards.

Back