Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As soon as I saw the notice on facebook, I thought: "There's some nerd right now loading the pictures on his photobucket with an adrenaline rush to be the first one to open a Mark VI thread".

k/d, devil!:lol:lol:wink1:

:lol:lol:lol

Nah.. I don't get a rush from starting threads. Just trying to help out inbetween making people angry. :D

looks great, I am trying real hard to resist this. I am happy with my BD Mark 3, but I like the proportion of this suit a little better.

When I saw this in Eddie Wong's pics, it looked like the neck was shorter and the chest was beefier and over all better proportioned in comparrison to the mk IV.

But looking at the official specs, it seems like it will have just been the pose in Eddie's pics because the neck length and body proportions look the same as the mk IV. And why wouldn't it since it is essentially the same suit with diff paint and chest piece.

Any way, it looks great, but I shall be sticking with my mk IV order! Only need one Iron Man on display to represent the character/film/franchise. If it had been better proportioned then it would have probably swayed me to try and change my order.

Can't wait for mk IV and War Machine to be released!!!

And where the ____ is Stark's head sculpt, both for the mk IV and this! For ____s sake I wish they would pull their fingers out (whoever it may be) and get it bloody sorted already. Won't be posing it with the head sculpt or anything. Just want to see the damn thing!

Any way to repeat myself... this looks great! I'm glad I'm not a completist though :lol

The extra right arm is a HT VIP's gift/SS ex, that sucks:slap

wookster~hope you will post the hi-res clean pics soon :clap

When I saw this in Eddie Wong's pics, it looked like the neck was shorter and the chest was beefier and over all better proportioned in comparrison to the mk IV.

But looking at the official specs, it seems like it will have just been the pose in Eddie's pics because the neck length and body proportions look the same as the mk IV. And why wouldn't it since it is essentially the same suit with diff paint and chest piece.

Any way, it looks great, but I shall be sticking with my mk IV order! Only need one Iron Man on display to represent the character/film/franchise. If it had been better proportioned then it would have probably swayed me to try and change my order.

And where the ____ is Stark's head sculpt, both for the mk IV and this! For ____s sake I wish they would pull their fingers out (whoever it may be) and get it bloody sorted already. Won't be posing it with the head sculpt or anything. Just want to see the damn thing!

Any way to repeat myself... this looks great! I'm glad I'm not a completist though :lol

They have a Kojun head (Mech Test to fall back on) worst case... they just need to change the hair...

If you look the neck looks longer on the Clean Helmet, that's because I am sure they are using the MK VI head. The Battle Damaged head shows less neck, I am sure it is designed a little different and goes over the neck more, or it looks like they did not push the head down in some of the pics, because the neck does look shorter in some of them
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/gh_oje8OqL0&hl=en_GB&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/gh_oje8OqL0&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Why the hell have they blurred out the RDJ head ? Its not like we haven't seen his sculpt before...I've still gotta get a IM figure from Hot Toys....theres too many versions out....don't know which ones superior !!!!

Why the hell have they blurred out the RDJ head ? Its not like we haven't seen his sculpt before...I've still gotta get a IM figure from Hot Toys....theres too many versions out....don't know which ones superior !!!!

because theoretically it's gonna be a different sculpt then previous versions. They probably have a new sculpt stuck in the approval process which is why they can't show it yet.

Going by this picture, this is the superior figure.
It has a Shorter neck as I am sure in the other pics it is just not pushed completely on. (look at the shot of his back, you can see the head looks like it's balancing on the neck)
61262988.jpg

POed as soon as it is up. Now all that's missing is the Mark V and Whiplash v2. Oh, and an Iron Monger as well... (one can dream, can he?)

Back