2012 Disney Sideshow Speculations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see a Hades PF figure. Also anything from The Rocketeer.

I hope we see Snow White and I'd love to see Robin Hood.

41427_100001208722012_3263_n.jpg

I'd like to see a Hades PF figure. Also anything from The Rocketeer.

I doubt it'll happen but I'd love a Jennifer Connelly as Jenny from The Rocketeer. :naughty

rocketeer-jennifer-connelly-512x731.jpg

Ordered the Mondo Tees Donald Duck poster today! Love Donald. This is my first Mondo Tee poster. I'm sure this one will not accumulate in value because I own it.

I would be ALL OVER it if they made an Ursula one! The Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie.

I really hope they release more toon characters. It will be disappointing if they don't and just leave it at 4. I would prob sell them if this was the case. I would like to see another 10 more to have an actual collection.

I just sent in a question via ask sideshow. They answered my last one, so hopefully they will do it again. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to have a bunch of us slam them with questions so they know there is a group waiting for an announcement. The ask sideshow appears to reside on the sideshow experience website now for those that want to make the effort.

Back