Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I log into SS, go down to the almost impossible-to-see link for 'newsletter', and the little 'working' wheel spins and spins to load and... nothing. Never loads. This is the umpteenth time.

Why is the newsletter now so difficult to get to? I have to click way too many things and wait for loading.

Please Sideshow, just do a direct link that I can bookmark to the newsletter like you used to. I would like to start receiving it again on time and actually read it, rather than just see what people post. I haven't been able to get a newsletter in months properly and who knows what items may have piqued my interest had I seen them in the letter.

Ok folks...newsletter should be hitting inboxes soon and should be showing up in your online accounts now. There was an unfortunate issue earlier today that was preventing the newsletter from sending out and posting online, but looks like that has been resolved.

Thank you so much for your patience!

-SideshowAlex

Ok folks...newsletter should be hitting inboxes soon and should be showing up in your online accounts now. There was an unfortunate issue earlier today that was preventing the newsletter from sending out and posting online, but looks like that has been resolved.

Thank you so much for your patience!

-SideshowAlex

LOL...Try again. I get the newsletter in my email...later in the afternoon. But it still does not come through in my Sideshow account.

I think it has something to do with sign-in. When I sign in, I get to my list of orders and many other features, but the greeting stays at "welcome, guest" and the site does not acknowledge my newsletter subscription.

Thanks for posting that!

LOL...Try again. I get the newsletter in my email...later in the afternoon. But it still does not come through in my Sideshow account.

I think it has something to do with sign-in. When I sign in, I get to my list of orders and many other features, but the greeting stays at "welcome, guest" and the site does not acknowledge my newsletter subscription.

Hiya!

I've passed along the description of your issue to one of our webmasters to look into for you. Hopefully this issue can be resolved very soon. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM here.

Sorry to hear about this ongoing issue you've had.

-SideshowAlex

Back