Kaustic Plastik : Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. Thanks, man. I'll have to head to Lowe's this weekend. I finally caved and bought a Museum Replicas Conan the Barbarian The Atlantean Sword Prop Replica so I'm trying to get everything sorted out to display it properly. (And figure out how to care for it. All of these sword maintenance websites have my head spinning :panic:.)

Awesome. Thanks, man. I'll have to head to Lowe's this weekend. I finally caved and bought a Museum Replicas Conan the Barbarian The Atlantean Sword Prop Replica so I'm trying to get everything sorted out to display it properly. (And figure out how to care for it. All of these sword maintenance websites have my head spinning :panic:.)
Congrats!
I use Renaissance Wax in the whole sword. For years I oiled the blade but the Ren Wax lasts longer.

Came across the preorder for Inflames Toys' Skywalker Wu Song figure. Thinking this newly-developed body would be a great fit for Conan, though it is a bit stylized. Not sure if the neck peg or skin tone would match 100%.

945bf4d7-39cd-4ae6-9a96-1bf61c3cd55d.jpg

16533f05-52a1-4969-896f-8a2ed5300bc1.jpg

Wow, that looks good. Great find!

So... is this thing still coming? I know everythings' always delayed, but I haven't heard anything in quite awhile. :impatient:

Wow, that looks good. Great find!

So... is this thing still coming? I know everythings' always delayed, but I haven't heard anything in quite awhile. :impatient:

Earliest release date given was June. Let's hope it's on time.

I got the final invoice today from TNS saying it is due by August 8th. I paid it so hopefully have the set in about a month.

I got the final invoice today from TNS saying it is due by August 8th. I paid it so hopefully have the set in about a month.

Which TBLEAGUE PHICEN body are deciding to use m34 or m35 ? I ordered the M35 off ebay but never received it so was refunded. So now back to the drawing bord of picking out the M34 or M35

Which TBLEAGUE PHICEN body are deciding to use m34 or m35 ? I ordered the M35 off ebay but never received it so was refunded. So now back to the drawing bord of picking out the M34 or M35

M34 has the less ripped muscles and is more appropriate for him, but of course the legs aren't as bulky.

So, Chronicle just announced they are indeed going forward with their Conan figures. That head sculpt shown at SDCC needs help.

Hasn’t chronicle been showing Conan for years? And yeah the headsculpt looks bad....but maybe the kaustic one would work on it

I going to use the m34 since I want the barbarian movie version. He’s not as ripped in that one. In destroyer he is more m35 size to me.

Back