Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious, will the Mark VI chest piece fit the Gantry? Just realized the problem after I sold my Mark IV :lol

I was hoping to use more than just the Mk.IV with the Gantry.
I assume, the robotic arm that holds the chest piece will have an open close function. If so, we should be good to go.

Question came up because it looks like it's hooking onto the chest piece. I don't remember there being a hole in the chest piece for it so I'm hoping there's a part that the piece just rests on. Would be neat to display it with the most recent Marks assuming they had removable chest pieces.

sdcc-wednesday-036_1311229003.jpg

Question came up because it looks like it's hooking onto the chest piece. I don't remember there being a hole in the chest piece for it so I'm hoping there's a part that the piece just rests on. Would be neat to display it with the most recent Marks assuming they had removable chest pieces.

sdcc-wednesday-036_1311229003.jpg

it looks like its a clasping piece that holds the chest piece. If that's the case, I'm sure the MK VI chest piece will work

Its too bad HT didn't give us more removable armor pieces, so the machines could be more interactive.

I think instead of Mark 4, they should have made some extra separated armor parts ( like the legs, torso and boots) and then given us Tony in the tuxedo

Its too bad HT didn't give us more removable armor pieces, so the machines could be more interactive.

I think instead of Mark 4, they should have made some extra separated armor parts ( like the legs, torso and boots) and then given us Tony in the tuxedo

I agree. Im am still on the fence. But I would have lived to see an option where one of the hands/arms is being armored up.

Back