Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your amazing pulls guys!

I have been saving my stones since the SSBE Vegeta and had right at 1800, but I couldn't resist this banner. I ended up getting EZA Teq. Cell x2 (mine already rainbowed :(), teq. SSJ3 Goku x2 (2nd-3rd dupe), int. Kid Buu (mine already rainbowed :(), phy. Super Vegito (now rainbowed), str. SSJ4 Goku (now rainbowed), teq. SSJ3 Broly (3rd dupe), UI Goku (3rd dupe), int. SSJ3 Bardock (new), Karoly (new), LR Gohan (2nd dupe), and LR Goten/Trunks (new).

I am a bit disappointed because six of my summons I only got the guaranteed unit; both of my guaranteed EZAs were teq. Cell and both of my guaranteed category leads were phy. Super Vegito. I was really, really hoping for category Turles or 17 and either LR Black or LR Boujack; LR Gohan was the LR that I wanted the least because I already had him with one dupe. Not trying to complain because it was still an amazing banner for 400 stones and Goten/Trunks was my 3rd most wanted LR.

At 1442 stones now and back to saving for Gogeta/Broly...I might dump stones on a teq. banner as well if one shows up since there are 3 LRs in that banner.

Last edited:
Looks like there might be a glitch currently on global where players are losing dupes they fed into the potential system. If true then expect a big stone compensation because that's really bad if people spent money trying to max out units only to lose dupes.

Looks like there might be a glitch currently on global where players are losing dupes they fed into the potential system. If true then expect a big stone compensation because that's really bad if people spent money trying to max out units only to lose dupes.
Checked the units I just put dupes into and they are still there. Tbh dont expect too much, akatsuki don't care about global anywhere near as much as jp. I would guess only those affected will get anything and it will likely consist of units getting fixed and 5 stones.

After the debacle from the wt I dont expect anything in terms of compensation. If that would have happened on jp everyone would have got double rewards there, but on global? Meh, heres 2 stones and not even enough tickets for a free wt summon.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Congrats on your amazing pulls guys!

I have been saving my stones since the SSBE Vegeta and had right at 1800, but I couldn't resist this banner. I ended up getting EZA Teq. Cell x2 (mine already rainbowed :(), teq. SSJ3 Goku x2 (2nd-3rd dupe), int. Kid Buu (mine already rainbowed :(), phy. Super Vegito (now rainbowed), str. SSJ4 Goku (now rainbowed), teq. SSJ3 Broly (3rd dupe), UI Goku (3rd dupe), int. SSJ3 Bardock (new), Karoly (new), LR Gohan (2nd dupe), and LR Goten/Trunks (new).

I am a bit disappointed because six of my summons I only got the guaranteed unit; both of my guaranteed EZAs were teq. Cell and both of my guaranteed category leads were phy. Super Vegito. I was really, really hoping for category Turles or 17 and either LR Black or LR Boujack; LR Gohan was the LR that I wanted the least because I already had him with one dupe. Not trying to complain because it was still an amazing banner for 400 stones and Goten/Trunks was my 3rd most wanted LR.

At 1442 stones now and back to saving for Gogeta/Broly...I might dump stones on a teq. banner as well if one shows up since there are 3 LRs in that banner.
Very nice all the same man. Its never good not getting the units you want, but I agree, 400 stones for 2 guaranteed LRs in itself is amazing value let alone the chance at multiple different leads.

Really hoping this kind of banner returns for the big events (like year 4 or 300mil etc) because its frankly the best thing they have ever done.

Thanks, Kibishii! Your LR Gohan must be a beast! And you pulled Karoly? Does that mean that the Fusions characters have been integrated into the general summon pool?!

First guaranteed LR I got was Broly. Wasn't chuffed at first but remembered just how hard he hits and the teams I can fit him on. 96 million zeni to awaken him to an LR though ouch. :lol

I pulled LR Trunks on only step 2 on my second round on the step up banner which means I'm walking away with 3 LRs or more at least.

Thanks, Kibishii! Your LR Gohan must be a beast! And you pulled Karoly? Does that mean that the Fusions characters have been integrated into the general summon pool?!
I don't know if they have been integrated into all general summons, but I think all of the Fusions banner cards are really outdated and would need some serious updating to be useful in the meta. Even Pandel's 30% attack buff isn't as useful because she is lacking links. I JUST noticed that Karoly doesn't have Fierce Battle!

Yeah, the only thing Pandel has going for her is that shes the only fusions support in the game (and now movie heroes thanks to blue Gogetas dual leader skill) but agreed, they are all pretty much just trophies at this point.

Hope everyone has been well. Quick question, crew:

Since Turles (Great Ape) can stun, is it better to prioritize AA, or is CRIT still the way to go? Thanks!

Hope everyone has been well. Quick question, crew:
Since Turles (Great Ape) can stun, is it better to prioritize AA, or is CRIT still the way to go? Thanks!
Any card that stuns, usually doesn't do much damage. Turles (Great Ape) isn't going to be hitting for alot even with crits, so I would go all AA. That is what I did with my Turles (Great Ape), SSJ3 Vegeta, and int. Turles.

Great ape turles paired up with the dokkanfest one is disgustingly powerful though, mine with no dupes easily hits for a mil due to all the attack links they share.

Also, forgot to mention; decided to buy a pre farmed jp account cheap off ebay (came with gogeta and broly) and 2000 stones since I had an urge to summon and wasnt about to waste my global stones on the double rates one, and my God was it amazing.

Rainbowed LR ssj4 Goku, 3 dupes of evo Vegeta and Turles, LR Gogeta and Vegito, rainbowed the og ssj4s, rainbowed transforming frieza and one copy of transfoeming Goku ans to top it off, got LR Gohan off the tickets xD

Ill tell you, if I could read japanese id be playong jp non stop now haha.

Also, forgot to mention; decided to buy a pre farmed jp account cheap off ebay (came with gogeta and broly) and 2000 stones since I had an urge to summon and wasnt about to waste my global stones on the double rates one, and my God was it amazing.

Rainbowed LR ssj4 Goku, 3 dupes of evo Vegeta and Turles, LR Gogeta and Vegito, rainbowed the og ssj4s, rainbowed transforming frieza and one copy of transfoeming Goku ans to top it off, got LR Gohan off the tickets xD

Ill tell you, if I could read japanese id be playong jp non stop now haha.
I've thought about doing that for ****s and giggles, but I think my wife would kill me. I already spend an obscene amount of money on global and also play F2P a few other mobile games.

Question: I am sitting on 1772 stones right now and have quite a bit saved up in my Google Play account. I plan on going hard for Gogeta & Broly, but if I manage to get them both with 1-2 dupes and have stones left over, do you recommend summoning on the Rising Dragon to chase the three teq. LRs or hold them for a teq. banner?

Hmm, thats a tough one; the rates on this banner are probably the best you will get, after 2 or 3 summons theres like a 20% chance to pull an LR, infact on my 2nd multi there I just got the new Trunks lol (couldn't help it, think I have a problem xD), but its not really the banner to chase specific LRs imo.

Theres no telling when the teq banner or any type banner will ever come back these days though, so its a toss up tbh. I only paid $20 for the jp account btw xD.

I have been told different things. I have been told that if you are chasing a specific LR, wait for the type banner because the pool is smaller therefore increasing the rate. Other people said that go for the double rate banner because you have a higher chance of an LR overall and the SSR rate on type banners is much lower. I will go into the Gogeta/Broly banner with 2k+ stones and will start saving for Black after that because his banner is fire. I'll be in Europe in June for a month-long cruise, so I may miss a lot of the 4 Year. We have one port day in Scotland. :hi5:

Yeah, I have seen those JP accounts on MGW, but again, my wife would kill me if she found out that I was playing two Dokkan accounts as well as Marvel Future Fight & FE Heroes (both F2P). She is pretty cool and doesn't care when I spend money on Dokkan, but she does get upset when games take a lot of my time

Last edited:
Nice! The rates on the type banners should just be the same 10% iirc?
Yes, but their logic was that you have a higher rate of pulling one of the type banner-featured cards, so the odds of pulling the type LR is about the same as a normal banner. I really want LR Goku/Frieza, LR Black, & LR SSJ3 Goku...but I have an amazing deck and I don't know if it is even worth it to chase them or just that I want them. I think I will just dump them into this banner after the Gogeta/Broly banner drops. :dunno

Of all the LRs, Goku/Frieza is alone worth it from experience, they just do so much damage. LR ssj3 is a bit hit and miss in how he either hits like a feather or like a truck, and LR black needs hit a few times to get going.

Thanks a bunch, Kibishii; AA for Ape Turles it is! :hi5:

Deano, that JP account sounds savage; the envy is strong haha

After hearing talk of LR summon rates, I decided to pull on the Trunks/Mai banner. Then pull again...and again...

*sigh* After 400 stones, I walked away with zero LRs.
I have 1000 stones left, and I think I'll just save them for Broly/Gogeta.

Back