1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS470 - Black Panther - New Black Panther Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this a figure where HT likely won’t make another version for IW? Curious since this one is a fairly new announcement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this a figure where HT likely won’t make another version for IW? Curious since this one is a fairly new announcement

I think the outfit is the same, so they probably won’t make another one. You should be safe:wink1:

I think the outfit is the same, so they probably won’t make another one. You should be safe:wink1:

Haha, I was just curious. I don’t have this one on preorder.

Looks great though.

Yeah, I’m in the minority because I prefer this over the CW version. This one is more panther-like IMO, especially in the mask.

Yeah, I’m in the minority because I prefer this over the CW version. This one is more panther-like IMO, especially in the mask.

They put him in so many dynamic angles in all the photos. I just prefer a picture straight on and the figure just standing up straight. Wow! He looks fantastic. Finally the angle and pose I wanted to see him in. Definitely with you on liking this one better.

This figure looks great...very tempted.

giphy.gif

I figured a lot more would after the blu ray came out. Now I'm back to trying to figure out if I want a Killmonger since I already preordered Panther himself. Watching it last night, I kept thinking to myself, "so glad I ordered him".

I was hoping a BBTS order would open up but after rewatching the movie last night I knew I couldn’t wait.

Black Panther/Boseman /head scultp?

I wonder if Hot Toys is going to make the new Black Panther/Boseman head sculpt to were it will fit on the Hot Toys Civil War Black Panther?

Back