1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got him yesterday. It's an awesome figure, I love it.
Some pics I just took:

15721370249_48b13d48ea_o.jpg

15881624096_425ef1f208_o.jpg

15881623836_a51310f8f1_o.jpg

15719939908_b3ce83df29_o.jpg

Yeah, I regret PO-ing him now. Great figure, but I could have got him for cheap next year. I'm done PO regular versions of figs
Same here. It's pointless... I want DOFP Wolverine but I'll wait til he's already out, maybe get free shipping and use a code. The only figure I wish I had PO'd was Avengers Loki.

Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

I agree that it is not pretty, but I will never display the figure without his clothes, so it's a non-issue for me. In fact, I'm beginning to wonder why I bothered to remove my Hulk's underpants as he will never be without his pants.

This figure will end up being the new bane. Mark my words.

I thought of the same possibility as well. Especially if and when Bucky's costume (or maybe even his identity) in the next Marvel movies would be much different. What I liked about WS' costume in this movie is that it did not heavily deviate from Steve Epting's early designs in the comics, and I'm glad HT was able to translate it well in 1/6.

Back