Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

Oh yea definitely!

I do not think I will be getting crazy with the profiley social networking but yea basic profile information.

I do have plans for more heavy facebook and twitter (and whatever else) integration. I would rather not rebuild any major social networking features but utilize what is already out there.

I think intergration with say Twitter, Tumblr or Facebook is very cool.

Like, JJJ just posted a new collectible to his stash, check it out !

Love this one! I've just sorted mine out now. :yess:

I went and checked it out and sorted my collection as soon as I saw what Tyler posted. :lol

I think intergration with say Twitter, Tumblr or Facebook is very cool.

Like, JJJ just posted a new collectible to his stash, check it out !

That would be neat to see, JJJ! :D

A small Twitter & Facebook icon on a members profile to follow them would be helpful.

Ah ____, yea I just checked that out. I forgot to do a pass through in IE9 during my testing. My bad! I will get that fixed this weekend.

All good Tyler, whenever you get a chance mate..
Hey, how do I add a tag to something that doesn't have tags at all??

https://collectionstash.com/collect...rivendell-environment-numbered-edition-statue

You've probably noticed that I've been going a bit crazy:cuckoo: with
the tags..:lol Just want to make sure that all collectibles are easily accesible..

I wanted to add a F4F piece to my collection but I can't choose First 4 Figures as my source (where I bought it)?
is there any way to add stores/shops or can't 'normal' members do this?

All good Tyler, whenever you get a chance mate..
Hey, how do I add a tag to something that doesn't have tags at all??

https://collectionstash.com/collect...rivendell-environment-numbered-edition-statue

You've probably noticed that I've been going a bit crazy:cuckoo: with
the tags..:lol Just want to make sure that all collectibles are easily accesible..

Haha yea, which is awesome! Yea that is a defect I knew I had when I did this milestone, I just wanted to get it out there and tested. I will be fixing that this weekend along with the IE9 sort issue.

I wanted to add a F4F piece to my collection but I can't choose First 4 Figures as my source (where I bought it)?
is there any way to add stores/shops or can't 'normal' members do this?

There is no way now but this is something that has been requested multiple times that I will be working on, probably the next release. I will most likely be adding an "other" box but I can get them added out there so you can add it.

I originally thought it was a good idea but I might do a few different things and maybe you guys can help me decide:

1) Keep it as a drop down that stuff has to be manually added. This is the worst of the options but is fine with a small user base.
2) Keep a limited drop down list and offer an "other" option with will show a input box to add your own
3) Allow the user's to dynamically add to the list sort of how tags works now.
4) Just make it an input field.

Alright, I pushed out the fixes for stash sorting with IE9 and now you can edit collectible tags if there were none to start.

There is no way now but this is something that has been requested multiple times that I will be working on, probably the next release. I will most likely be adding an "other" box but I can get them added out there so you can add it.

I originally thought it was a good idea but I might do a few different things and maybe you guys can help me decide:

1) Keep it as a drop down that stuff has to be manually added. This is the worst of the options but is fine with a small user base.
2) Keep a limited drop down list and offer an "other" option with will show a input box to add your own
3) Allow the user's to dynamically add to the list sort of how tags works now.
4) Just make it an input field.

Option 2 all the way bro.

Back