1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Platinum'd this game yesterday. Definitely 9.8 out of 10. Missing Symbiote suit. If it was there, it's pretty much my favourite game of the year.

Lack of symbiote suit and the 2099 suit not having his cape are the only two gripes I have with this game. That's how good I think it is:lol

have you beaten the game yet?

but yeah, not having the web cape kinda sucks, but he didnt have it in edge of time right?

Platinum'd this game yesterday. Definitely 9.8 out of 10. Missing Symbiote suit. If it was there, it's pretty much my favourite game of the year.

not having the symbiote suit does suck, but Im looking forward to it being in the sequel. Let's hope the next game doesnt take 4 years to develop like this one did

177A Bleecker St
b35ab58908d9ee585efb8db703f5d090.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

here's to hoping that in the sequel we can get some other marvel characters showing up in the game, like Daredevil, Punisher, Heroes for Hire, Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman, S.H.E.I.L.D., etc.

They mentioned a ton of other characters, but I think it would be nice to see some of them actually show up in the game ala the b-roll villains in the game and what not.

This game was very Arkham-esque, but Im not complaining. If you're going to follow a formula, why not follow the best?

I'm pretty bummed they left Ben Reilly's Spider-Man suit out of the game, as it's my favorite suit (besides Scarlet Spider)
It's hard to believe they passed on that and went with the "undies" suit and the ESU suit, because those are super lame.

View attachment 426390

they should have done this suit as well as the Superior Spider-Man suit IMO. Those designs are just so good.

Maybe in DLC...fingers crossed

here's to hoping that in the sequel we can get some other marvel characters showing up in the game, like Daredevil, Punisher, Heroes for Hire, Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman, S.H.E.I.L.D., etc.

They mentioned a ton of other characters, but I think it would be nice to see some of them actually show up in the game ala the b-roll villains in the game and what not.

This game was very Arkham-esque, but Im not complaining. If you're going to follow a formula, why not follow the best?
Hopefully some DLC will involve other Marvel characters.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I hope so

I have a feeling who some of the characters might be past the black cat one.

I have a feeling characters like Silvermane, HammerHead, Tinkerer, etc

They mentioned Hammerhead in one side mission with Tombstone(I think), but the others...who knows.

The Ending of the game was amazing, but a few points kinda erked me..but made sense in the flow of the story.

I wasnt expecting to care so must for certain characters. Not as much as I ended up doing at least.

Lack of symbiote suit and the 2099 suit not having his cape are the only two gripes I have with this game. That's how good I think it is:lol

not having the symbiote suit does suck, but Im looking forward to it being in the sequel. Let's hope the next game doesnt take 4 years to develop like this one did

I hope so

I have a feeling who some of the characters might be past the black cat one.

I have a feeling characters like Silvermane, HammerHead, Tinkerer, etc

They mentioned Hammerhead in one side mission with Tombstone(I think), but the others...who knows.

The Ending of the game was amazing, but a few points kinda erked me..but made sense in the flow of the story.

I wasnt expecting to care so must for certain characters. Not as much as I ended up doing at least.

Just wondering if you guys

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's a suit, like the other versions that's in the game. The suit doesn't mean it has to be canon to the story. It's like having the MCU Stark Suit and iron Spider in the game. They are definitely not canon in this game universe. Unless they have plans for it in the DLC's or Spider-man 2.

I'd really like to see a Scarlet Spider figure. It's such a great looking suit. I wonder what made Hot Toys decide to make a Spider Punk figure. Don't get me wrong the Spider Punk figure looks good, I just didn't think it was a popular suit.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I'd really like to see a Scarlet Spider figure. It's such a great looking suit. I wonder what made Hot Toys decide to make a Spider Punk figure. Don't get me wrong the Spider Punk figure looks good, I just didn't think it was a popular suit.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

its a very odd choice, especially with both 2099 suits available, and yes Scarlet would be dope, the ankle pouches and belt are very modern looking, I think that version could very easily be displayed with MCU figures

its a very odd choice, especially with both 2099 suits available, and yes Scarlet would be dope, the ankle pouches and belt are very modern looking, I think that version could very easily be displayed with MCU figures

Yeah, out of all the figures Hot Toys makes and never releases, I can’t believe this one will actually come out.

I find the lack of interest for Spider-Punk interesting. It's one of the suits I use the most in the game. Not only is the idea of a punk rock Spidey amusing, but the suit is also a lot of fun to take screenshots with. It works with a variety of filters and situations. The image eithe turns out amusing to think about or very rock and roll. Love it.

I find the lack of interest for Spider-Punk interesting. It's one of the suits I use the most in the game. Not only is the idea of a punk rock Spidey amusing, but the suit is also a lot of fun to take screenshots with. It works with a variety of filters and situations. The image eithe turns out amusing to think about or very rock and roll. Love it.

I think it's just there are so many iconic suits in the game from the entirety of Spidey history, and they got with the one I've never heard of as the second suit. I don't know what Spider Punk is, where it's from, nothing. But I know the 2099, Secret Wars, etc. much less the classic comic suit!

You know I'd probably lose my mind if Hot Toys made some of the villains from the game. My wallet would be crying though. To be honest I'd want the villains more than alternate Spidey suits.

Back