God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God of War - Kratos PF

Looks great and a good exclusive, pity it wasw not a pf

This is simply Sideshow giving us a 1/6 scale statue and charging 40 bucks less than the PF would be. ____ING PASS!

i ordered i think it looks great. i would have love the cestus as a alternative too. but im really happy with this piece will gladly add it to the collection

love it and ordered the EX, but if the Hades claws are not purple on the final build i will have to paint them up that way. I loved using those weapons in the game!

EX ordered...althought he site (logging in/out) seems a bit messed up. Anyone else have this problem? I got the confirmation email though so I guess I'm good to go!

Agreed...PF would've taken it up another notch but this is cool too!

Ex ordered.
It really feels like the sculpt was done from an SLA from an in game model or something, looks very much like Kratos in GoW3. Well done SS.

This will look good with my StarCraft Statue and the Diablo Barbarian piece.

Interesting. I may have to do the same thing with those pieces that I also have.

EX ordered, and I used my Sideshow points for this one.

BUY NOW!
KRATOS: GOD OF WAR Maquette - Sideshow Exclusive
<a class="affiliatestyle"

Hey guys, what's the difference between a Polystone Statue and a Premium Format one? and yeah I just pre-ordered the exclusive one it really looks great.

Back