MONACO diorama w/ electric WHIPLASH WHIPS! official thread. get on the LIST.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Bishart, the dio is freaking sweeeet!

I REALLY didn't want to get Whiplash to go with my MK V, and I've only got detolfs for shelves... even then I'm still considering one of these:gah::panic:

Sick work man, sick work.

Awesome. Thanks guys. Balrog, you should get one! Haha.
Indiana, glad to hear it man. I'll put you on the list, my paypal is [email protected]

Is anyone needing a whiplash? I might b able to sell you one if that's what you need with the diorama.

:lol

Man You don't know the (Self inflicted) week I've had...

PO'd and payed for MK V, Tracker Pred, bought Falconer, DX Joker and MISB DC Direct DX Batman, & thought I'd put money aside for the inevitable classic pred announcment or Sam Flynn + light cycle, + buy SSC PF Morgul King...

Then you come out with this ____!!!!:mad::gah:

You make me mad in the best kind of way...:1-1: It's good to know there's amazing customizers like you out there.

PO'd and payed for MK V, Tracker Pred, bought Falconer, DX Joker and MISB DC Direct DX Batman, & thought I'd put money aside for the inevitable classic pred announcment or Sam Flynn + light cycle, + buy SSC PF Morgul King...

You make me mad in the best kind of way...:1-1: It's good to know there's amazing customizers like you out there.

Wow! that's quite a week.

I'm in a similar boat. Want those whips but need money to do it. :(

I too have been spending money like a mofo having recently joined ebay for the first time. I don't wanna say how much but...a lot.

Ebay's a devastating place for those (like myself) who are very late to the Hot Toys 1/6 collecting game. :gah: I hate : read : love this hobby......:cuckoo:

Exactly. Its just ebay opens doors that were previously not even an option. Long sold out figures and items, parted out figures. Unfortunately I'm getting close to maxing out the CC again. :gah: And I'm not even finished, theres still stuff I want.

Don't even get me started on sold out HT figures. Even stuff I see was only released 6 months ago has me ballbusted with ebay scalper prices. :horror

I'm really glad we were around for the release of the IM:2 and Predators figs though... They've already started to skyrocket.

Sorry Bishart for the derail mate... Back to amazing dios that won't fit my shelves:(

I don't even have shelves at the moment. The stuff I have will determine the shelving I need not the other way around! :lol

Man, tough week :1-1:

:rock

p.s. Can I have one of the seeds from your money tree :D

me too please? yeah i have on preorder, mark v, mark vi, tracker, light cycle, spiderman, and thor. and i still need to buy berserker. this hobby is crazy. thats why im thinking of ways to appreciate them more, with kick ace displays!

me too please? yeah i have on preorder, mark v, mark vi, tracker, light cycle, spiderman, and thor. and i still need to buy berserker. this hobby is crazy. thats why im thinking of ways to appreciate them more, with kick ace displays!

:rock :rock :rock

:clap

...and I love that you're offering up these kick ace displays to us fellow Freaks too! :hi5:

Damn, all in one week. :thud: :thud: :thud:

They're all great figures. :rock

Back