The Cabin in the Woods

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the FUNK! My first time checking out the Movies forum.I only wanted to look in and see what everyone thought about this Film.But instead I get some English Majors in a debate over the use of the word epic.WHO GIVES A FRACK.
I don't care how long you have been on SSF get the hell outta here.

But can somebody tell me how the Stoner Guy survived??Because we see him get it in the back.Then we see the lever pulled and the blood drained.Then he shows up for an EPIC ending.

sorry if this question was already answered somewhere in this thread as I did not view every reply.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think I was the only person laughing hysterically throughout the entire last half of the film. I had a great time, even as a non Joss worshiper. I just really feel like the young crowd didn't get most of the references there at the end in all the chaotic madness.

Oh! And Sigourney! You my girl! :D

The first time we saw it was with a theater full of Whedon fans and the laughing was unanimous.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have never understood why people continue to hang around in a thread to keep saying how much they didn't like it. Once you've come in, said your piece, why not move on? Let the people who liked it and want to continue to talk about it be the only ones who stick around.

Because they dont have anything to contribute in other threads either i'd suppose. :-/

I have never understood why people continue to hang around in a thread to keep saying how much they like it. Once you've come in, said your piece, why not move on? Let the people who didn't liked it and want to continue to talk about it be the only ones who stick around.

Me personally i saw the movie and thought it was okay different is one way to explain it. I've never watched any of whedons previous work and. I dont know if i'd care too but i will probably rent it again for a dollar at redbox

Me personally i saw the movie and thought it was okay different is one way to explain it. I've never watched any of whedons previous work and. I dont know if i'd care too but i will probably rent it again for a dollar at redbox

How was the theater when you went? Was there a lot of laughing, etc? The first time we went was full of Whedon fans, as I mentioned, so there was a lot of laughing. It was because they completely understood his writing. The second time we went, half of the theater laughed and the other half screamed.

Just got back from seeing this. I thought it was pretty good. I've never seen Whedon's work so I probably didn't get all the inside jokes.

I liked the part when the guy hit the button in the command center and the monsters were let loose.

I have never understood why people continue to hang around in a thread to keep saying how much they didn't like it. Once you've come in, said your piece, why not move on? Let the people who liked it and want to continue to talk about it be the only ones who stick around.

Like evil said. Petty much the same reason people who did like it hang around. :dunno

Frankly I still dont understand the huge amount of praise both critically and on this very site. So it's interesting to come in and read the opinions and continue to comment on them.

Like evil said. Petty much the same reason people who did like it hang around. :dunno

Frankly I still dont understand the huge amount of praise both critically and on this very site. So it's interesting to come in and read the opinions and continue to comment on them.

I guess it can be said about many movies. There are some movies that people absolutely love that make me go :cuckoo:

For me, I loved how much it resembled Joss' other work. I love Buffy/Angel/Firefly for many reasons, and Cabin to me, was very familiar because they were so much like those shows.

I went to see this today cause it was a rainy boring afternoon. Having not read anything about it or had any expectations and throughly enjoyed it. Jumped a few times and laughed as well.

I loved all the nods to other horror films especially evil dead :lol

Back