Prop Bone Grill Mask Prop Replica – Aliens vs Predator Requiem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever wonder why the people who hate something are the most that post about it? Kinda odd since it should actually be the opposite...:cuckoo:

Not true.
There's a lot of love in most of the threads, with little negative feedback.

This one, on the other hand, is so remarkably horrible, it's really difficult not to notice.

The problem with this bio is that most of us have eyes.

Not true.
There's a lot of love in most of the threads, with little negative feedback.

This one, on the other hand, is so remarkably horrible, it's really difficult not to notice.

The problem with this bio is that most of us have eyes.

I don't know man. The same people who had problems with the 1/4 NECA Predator or the various Hot Toys Preds were pretty vocal about it.

I wasn't terribly thrilled with the Neca 1/4. I had it on preorder, canceled, and saw in hand pics and put it back on order right before it sold out. Still not thrilled with the netting being fragile in spots like it is, but I'm keeping the closed mouth version, and it's one of my favorite Predator pieces in my collection. So yeah, people can be wrong.

This bio though, is very unlikely to make it to step 1.

I hate to admit this, but, the new pics have me a little more interested :gah:

I can't explain it but I'm drawn to it now. Dammit. Also, it looks like the base is the EXACT same base as Celtic!!!

Back