Hot Toys MMS AOTC Padme Amidala (Speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys MMS xxx Padme Amidala speculation thread

I am game, if this ever comes true.

Also kind of hoping for an ATOC twopack with Anakin. I'm thinking they could release the Anakin solo or you can buy the 2pack to get Padme in one of her many dresses from that film. Honestly, I can see myself getting up to 4 Padmes with the right outfits lol

I am 100% on board with any Padme! She is my all time favorite star wars character and that Sideshow figure is awful. I had to buy a Natalie Portman head on eBay just so I did not have to see that ugly head.

There are too many to chose from! My top five would be:

1) AOTC Padmé (Arena- torns midriff) - with A Geonosis Droid Factory variant as an exclusive
2) TPM Queen Amidala with Throne (Theed Invasion)
3) TPM Battle of Naboo - Battle Outfit
4) ROTS Mustafar
5) AOTC Meadow Picnic

ba4c61991604f250f011c72679279af5.jpg
It's this or bust for me.

Wouldn't say no to the AOTC cut scene of the wedding night version of Padme. Very Holdo-esque.
9a5fe21ea4188b60fb67c210f4cdda37.gif

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I would love to see either her Geonosis or Naboo attire but what would sell me is a Pod racing Anakin, yipee.

We need a Padme in the asteroid base of Polis Massa...
...with an exclusive GH-7 medical medical droid...

Hot toys Padme.jpg

My favorite Padme look would be TPM's Naboo Battle maroon outfit. I also like her the most in that film, and I feel she goes down hill across PT.

I expect they'll make her in the white AOTC outfit, though.

Wouldn't say no to the AOTC cut scene of the wedding night version of Padme. Very Holdo-esque.
9a5fe21ea4188b60fb67c210f4cdda37.gif

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I remember going to see that movie because of that scene in the trailer lol. It was a good movie too, I own it. Early 2000's me had a HUGE crush on Portman. I was in college when Attack of the Clones came out and I remember drooling over some Rolling Stone cover with her on it.

There are too many to chose from! My top five would be:

1) AOTC Padmé (Arena- torns midriff) - with A Geonosis Droid Factory variant as an exclusive
2) TPM Queen Amidala with Throne (Theed Invasion)
3) TPM Battle of Naboo - Battle Outfit
4) ROTS Mustafar
5) AOTC Meadow Picnic

Is 5 the one with the Leia buns? I want that one and the one where she and Anakin are eating at the table and he uses the force to float the fruit lol.

Is 5 the one with the Leia buns?
The yellow picnic summer dress. To me the real Leia buns Padmé is the one from the beginning of ROTS when she and Anakin reunite after the Battle of Coruscant.

The battle damaged white outfit from the arena scene in Attack of the Clones is the clearest choice. If that version is made I’ll buy her. I’d probably pass on other versions.

The yellow picnic summer dress. To me the real Leia buns Padmé is the one from the beginning of ROTS when she and Anakin reunite after the Battle of Coruscant.

Ohhhh yeah. She's pretty in that dress but that figure never gets made. Now that one with the Leia buns you mentioned, I can see them doing if they do that many padmes.

I'd prefer non BD costume.

Same for me. The battle damaged version will be nice but I don't like exposed joints.
It would just be the one elbow exposed from the torn right side of the outfit really though. They might make it seamless or something. The abdomen area you could maybe articulate and hide the joint with the shirt (might just cover it) or just not give her an ab crunch.

Night before most of the early reveals, I'm gonna make a final prediction: I think we'll see Queen Amidala from Phantom Menace at the show. Next year is the anniversary of Phantom Menace(the 20th) and I believe she could be made now to coincide with that. Yes, we want Attack of the Clones version more but I think with the right promotion this might be the best way to go for her first figure. Once that one is close to Hong Kong release or shortly after, BOOM Atoc version. It'll be clean version and then we'll get battle damaged as a toy fair exclusive next summer.

"knocked up" ROTS Padme reveals ? Perfect to pose with Sith Anakin for force choke scene =]]]

..just kidding, would love to see AOTC -Geonosis white battle suit.

"knocked up" ROTS Padme reveals ? Perfect to pose with Sith Anakin for force choke scene =]]]

..just kidding, would love to see AOTC -Geonosis white battle suit.

Honestly, knocked up Padme IS my favorite version that I want but I'll be happy with any one they reveal lol. I just have a good feeling that her time will come this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back