How much did you pay for your XM statue (shipped)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not fair to quote that price for Magneto. Please be fair and let the OP understand you bought back in 2015. No one is selling Magneto today for 900 bucks 😜.

Title of the thread is...how much did you pay for your XM shipped? That's what I paid. I don't think my post was unfair. It should be obvious by what I paid that I acquired both pieces at time of release.

Title of the thread is...how much did you pay for your XM shipped? That's what I paid. I don't think my post was unfair. It should be obvious by what I paid that I acquired both pieces at time of release.

Understood. I just wanted the OP who seems to be new to XM collecting understand what the current market pricing is compared to a couple years ago.

You must admit acquiring XM is kind of mysterious when you are new.

Shipping prices have gone up quite a lot as well.

I guess none of this matters since the OP has not replied to any of our posts 😀

Understood. I just wanted the OP who seems to be new to XM collecting understand what the current market pricing is compared to a couple years ago.

I guess none of this matters since the OP has not replied to any of our posts ��

Heck, I have a contact and it's still challenging getting XM pieces. I've basically stopped POing any new pieces because of the crippling shipping cost to the US.

XM Punisher shipped was $1200
XM Ghost Rider shipped was $1300
XM Magneto shipped $1000

I remember back when I got my first XM statue which was Captain America and it was only $720 shipped. It's crazy how expensive shipping has gotten. Only XM Statue I have left on pre-order is Bobba Fett and It will probably be my last one because of shipping costs.

I guess none of this matters since the OP has not replied to any of our posts ��

No. Thank you. I am interested in how XM pricing works.

From what I've seen from the only place I was able to get XM pieces as soon as they were up for pre-order. I couldn't even get Batman. Venom at the very start was over 2k and shipped with two other XM pieces. And 2 years ago I got XM Mags off eBay for $3,250. Sold the coin for $450.

All XM Mags on eBay in the last two years have sold for no less than $3k (just do a search on eBay right now and have a look)

So, the following quote sounds insane to my ears.

I got my....Mags mid last year for 2k along with two custom heads.

All XM Mags on eBay in the last two years have sold for no less than $3k (just do a search on eBay right now and have a look)

So, the following quote sounds insane to my ears.

Fully aware of how much they go for, and yes 2k for all of that does sound insane but it's true. The person I purchased it from was someone I originally sold it all to and I think he had be out of collecting statues since that time. I'd just assumed he had lost all knowledge of how much statues go for or what's worth what and 2k was his asking price.

Heck, I even sold off both heads and coins right afterwards so that brought the price down even more.

Fully aware of how much they go for, and yes 2k for all of that does sound insane but it's true. The person I purchased it from was someone I originally sold it all to and I think he had be out of collecting statues since that time. I'd just assumed he had lost all knowledge of how much statues go for or what's worth what and 2k was his asking price.

Heck, I even sold off both heads and coins right afterwards so that brought the price down even more.

Damn. Good for you.

I know custom heads go for a few hundred a piece.

I want that apocalypse head. Gj

pack:
cable shipped + kraven shipped = USD 2,600

cable shipped (alone) = USD 1,800

then: kraven shipped = USD 800 (worth it?)

Also, I bought black panther and lizard pack, but only payed bp and a friend payed lizard

black panther (no shipped) = USD 650
Lizard (no shipped) = USD 700

My cable cost me USD 1,480 no shipped

Every body complaints about the shipping price but from official XM retailer in Europe, the price is almost the same...so if one day XM is allowed to sell in America it will be almost the same price that you've all paid until now !!...one XM statute cost from official retailer in Europe almost 1000 EUROS (1100 USD)

Every body complaints about the shipping price but from official XM retailer in Europe, the price is almost the same...so if one day XM is allowed to sell in America it will be almost the same price that you've all paid until now !!...one XM statute cost from official retailer in Europe almost 1000 EUROS (1100 USD)

Only way for XM to lower shipping prices would be for them to open a warehouse in the USA so China could ship directly there instead of it going to Singapore then to the USA. On top of that they would need to increase their Edition Size to make it worth selling In the USA. Either that or ship the majority of the Edition Size to the USA. It would be interesting to see what percentage they sell to actual collectors in the licensed areas vs flippers and middle men buying and selling outside the license area. If for example they sell 80% of the statues to collectors in their licensed area and only 20% to flippers and middle men then it makes no sense to try and expand their licensed areas...

I would be surprised that they could sell 999 statues to such a small licensed area, so odds are the majority of their statues goes to the outside licensed areas.

Only way for XM to lower shipping prices would be for them to open a warehouse in the USA so China could ship directly there instead of it going to Singapore then to the USA. On top of that they would need to increase their Edition Size to make it worth selling In the USA. Either that or ship the majority of the Edition Size to the USA. It would be interesting to see what percentage they sell to actual collectors in the licensed areas vs flippers and middle men buying and selling outside the license area. If for example they sell 80% of the statues to collectors in their licensed area and only 20% to flippers and middle men then it makes no sense to try and expand their licensed areas...

I would be surprised that they could sell 999 statues to such a small licensed area, so odds are the majority of their statues goes to the outside licensed areas.

Agree 100%

not so sure of that...most of their statue are now less than 999.. .Just look at Iron Fist (ES 600) it's is distributed in Brunei Darussalam , China , Germany (It means XM Studios EUROPE cause they are official supplier for EUROPE) , Hong Kong , Indonesia , Korea, Republic of , Malaysia , Philippines , Singapore , Thailand...Not so small area for sure, i have to agree that a part goes outside or to flippers but i don't think the pourcentage is so big

Heck, I have a contact and it's still challenging getting XM pieces. I've basically stopped POing any new pieces because of the crippling shipping cost to the US.

Yeah venom and electro are my last pieces I have on PO. Got tired of seeing people trying to sell pieces after PO and when they are shipping with free shipping....lol.
Doubtful that will happen with venom and Electro but the others I want I think I'm going to wait them out for now on as so many end up way cheaper later on..

It's not wise for us to pay anything close to these prices. The bubble is about to bust.

It certainly seems that way, especially with the lesser popular characters.
Overall the whole collectible market I believe is heading for a major correction soon. Way to much stuff coming out from higher end companies and with the prices skyrocketing something has to give.

It certainly seems that way, especially with the lesser popular characters.
Overall the whole collectible market I believe is heading for a major correction soon. Way to much stuff coming out from higher end companies and with the prices skyrocketing something has to give.

I thought something like this would have happened by now. I wouldn't be surprised if what we're seeing is the volume of purchases per capita decline at the same time the volume of buyers is on the rise from the major superhero cinematic push in the last 10 years and the general perception of what had been geeky now being hip.

That, or we're all way more great at gagging on the rising prices than I thought we'd be.

Back