All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, that looks sexy!!!

Thanks! Pretty happy with how he turned out. Here’s some better pics
66a908455a16ebc332b3ee367870b352.jpg
204dd37c33df684e8eb9c1943050abac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came sooooooo close to getting a Walmart Thanos last night on Ebay. With that 15% off coupon, it would've brought one of them to $25 shipped, but... I had to watch review videos of both the ML and the Marvel Select versions to be sure which I wanted. Ten minutes later the two that were at the $25 price were gone, but that turned out to be a blessing because for the same price, I can have a superior version. Marvel Select Thanos all the way, placed my preorder last night at BBTS.

I just now have to shake that toy hunting instinct if and when I do find that excl. Thanos, no need for two.

Yeah that's one I still need to pick up one day, the MS Thanos. Glad they are re-releasing him so I have time. Still hope they make an armored IW movie version too.

I did get lucky at a Walmart last Friday after checking availability on brickseek and found an unopened case of the ML Thanos sitting on top of a pallet that was brought out just as I was about to leave after not seeing him on the pegs. I still picked it up as it's a great figure. There are some figures you just can't have too many of. And he'll be posed with the forthcoming ML Walgreens Silver Surfer. Now I need to track down a reasonable ML Terrax BAF.

Yeah that's one I still need to pick up one day, the MS Thanos. Glad they are re-releasing him so I have time. Still hope they make an armored IW movie version too.

I did get lucky at a Walmart last Friday after checking availability on brickseek and found an unopened case of the ML Thanos sitting on top of a pallet that was brought out just as I was about to leave after not seeing him on the pegs. I still picked it up as it's a great figure. There are some figures you just can't have too many of. And he'll be posed with the forthcoming ML Walgreens Silver Surfer. Now I need to track down a reasonable ML Terrax BAF.

That's one of the reasons I spend an extra ten minutes looking up at the boxes on top of the shelves like a crazy person. :lol
Congrats on the find!

I just picked up the Marvel Select Venom at a local comic shop and I love him. Do any of you guys know if they're doing a reissue of Carnage?

Yeah, I'll be getting that Amazing Yamaguchi as well. It looks amazing.

Do you have any of the other released yamaguchi marvel figures?? I’ve been wanting to pick some of them up because I love the idea of how poseable they are but every time I watch a review for them the reviewer always says how frustrating the figures can be as far as working the joints and parts popping off of them.

What’s your take on them?

Do you have any of the other released yamaguchi marvel figures?? I’ve been wanting to pick some of them up because I love the idea of how poseable they are but every time I watch a review for them the reviewer always says how frustrating the figures can be as far as working the joints and parts popping off of them.

What’s your take on them?

I just purchased a Spider-Gwen a few days ago to see how they are in person, but she hasn't arrived yet. Carnage looks to be the best in the line so far from what I can tell, though.

Dork Side toys had the best price ($39.99 + $4 flat rate shipping), I went to place my pre-order and it says coming soon, now it's no longer visible on their website.
I booked marked the page for anyone who's looking:
https://www.dorksidetoys.com/Marvel-Legends-Exclusive-Avengers-Infinity-War-Sca-p/e2118as00.htm
So I pre-ordered with BBTS instead.

Ah yeah, thats cool there’s some cheaper options out there! Personally, I dont mind paying the extra $5 with bbts since Ive been buying from them forever and never had anything but great experiences with them.

Hey guys, opened up my EE exlusive set and Starlord's having a lose ab joint. Any ways to fix this other than opening it up? I know many have issues with the set but the ab joint is the only issue with my set.

29401691_2111436879085978_925481343943442432_n.jpg

Back