1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe I was so dead set on not getting this dude when he was put up for pre order. I was all like, my Mark I is fine, I don't need another War Machine....but then I fell in love with the Civil War design and wanted an even beefier War Machine. The same exact thing happened with Hawkeye as well.

This dude will be my 2nd diecast figure and I cannot wait to have a more updated War Machine in my display.

I noticed that when I review my orders, that like Falcon who I have received noticed will be shipping soon, that my War Machine order now says "order placed", instead of giving a delivery estimate like the other figures I have per-ordered. I don't know when this change of status took place, but it makes me feel like it should be shipping sooner rather than later. Looking forward to getting this, and even seeing pics from those who will have it shipped to them before me.

The fact that it hasn't released in Hong Kong yet tells me we still have a while to go.

It's due in HK during quarter 1 so it's possible that we might have to wait until March to see final pics but who knows...

I go a lot more by what HT says than what SS says ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surprised this is on WL considering the price. Have to think more than few folks will bail when the bill comes due.

The fact that it hasn't released in Hong Kong yet tells me we still have a while to go.

It's due in HK during quarter 1 so it's possible that we might have to wait until March to see final pics but who knows...

:impatient: At this point I just want it to be released in Hong Kong to see early pics and reviews even if it means shipping to those of us in the states is still a bit longer.

I ended up cancelling my order for the Mark 3 on Sideshow. I'm happy with the Mark 1 at the moment. With so many figures I want, I'd rather get another character instead of another War Machine. Just started late last year and I am slowly building my Hot Toys collection.

I can't believe this is sold on pre-order everywhere. I just jumped on Sideshow's waitlist but I'm not too hopeful.

Anywhere still taking pre-orders on this?

I can't believe this is sold on pre-order everywhere. I just jumped on Sideshow's waitlist but I'm not too hopeful.

Anywhere still taking pre-orders on this?

Well, I stand corrected. My waitlist just converted!

Back