SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a whirlwind year for SSC at SDCC. Nothing like the snore fest last year was. To be unveiling both Zartan and Boba Fett at the same Con is awesome on one hand but also makes collectors force themselves to make some tough decisions.

I don't know if this was posted earlier in this thread, but just found the video showcasing Zartan and Rock N' Roll, it has great shots of RnR without the beret and Zartan wearing his mask sans hood:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJvbKB4Ug7E"]‪Sideshow Collectibles - Comic-Con 2011 Showcase - G.I. Joe‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

:lol Yes, I am gonna rip on it. It's cool, but it's just not practical unless you're one of those virgins whose mom doesn't give a damn what goes on top of the entertainment center in the living room. And that's assuming there's enough space between the entertainment center and the ceiling.

<--One of those virgins, Promise Keeper for A.C. Green. :monkey2

I wish I could afford the Dewback and the environments.

I can't believe how much space just my Joe collection is taking and there aren't any environments in it.

I think the added space needed is a sacrifice to how much cooler the display would be. I never really liked the bookcases where its just a ____load of figures lined up next to each other.

I do the individual figures because its easier to budget for figures than the environments and the figures are always more exciting upfront, but looking back at it, I think I'd rather have an environment or 2 than overload on figures.

Last edited:
:lol Yes, I am gonna rip on it. It's cool, but it's just not practical unless you're one of those NERDS whose WIFE doesn't give a damn what goes on top of the entertainment center in the living room. And that's assuming there's enough space between the entertainment center and the ceiling.

Fixed.

:monkey2 <sulks off to remove Jabba & Environment from entertainment center>:wink1:

If you choose IG-88 over Zartan you're a ______.

I must be a ____, then. 'Cause after seeing IG-88...I would chose that figure over Zartan in 0.00039 seconds.

However...I am getting both and I am truly happy that I can because Zartan rocks the whole house...

and the porch too.

My entire 1/6 collection is in my living room on my entertainment center and in detolfs on either side.

My wife has to sit and look at it all day. She doesn't mind. And if she does, she will keep it to her self or go live in the cupboard under the stairs with her little books. :wink1:

I must be a ____, then. 'Cause after seeing IG-88...I would chose that figure over Zartan in 0.00039 seconds.

However...I am getting both and I am truly happy that I can because Zartan rocks the whole house...

and the porch too.

Didnt we ban this guy from the Joe section for his sacrligious talk?

:)

You know he's hiding something !!!!

Via Facebook:

ShaiLee Wood :
Bergholtz, tell the truth !!! Did you based Zartan's likeness on me ?

Andy Bergholtz Sculpture: I can neither confirm or deny...

Back